Mike walks around the hallways of the Team Rocket Base

MrsPickles

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

MrsPickles

Mike walks up to the guy who fell asleep on the floor Hello? Is this Team Rocket?

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony" You're awake.................ok then, well while we wait for the gym to open, let's do something, you (and I) could use more Pokemon, so let's go look for some more Pokemon, unless you want to do something else?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Have you already checked the city for a doctor?"

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Dylan - can I come?

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, I checked, unless I missed it somehow, then there's no doctor here, but they have a game corner here..................oh, Dylan, there you are"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I doubt that I can get medical treatment from a game co... ACHOO!" Melodie sneezes.

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Dylans lurking level went up

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I hope that we can find a doctor soon, it makes no sense that there's no doctors around, what if somebody were to get hurt or sick?"

MrsPickles

Mike nudges him with his foot but he doesn't wake up Hmmm.... better find someone else
Six Rocket grunts appear from behind a corner
rocket grunt bob Look all i'm saying is I think waffles taste exactly the same as pancakes, and even tough... Hey! who's that?!
*mike*Um... hello...
suddenly a team rocket member walks into the room from a different doorway. The grunts quiet down.
Team Rocket Member Stanley Hey!! Stop messing around, you recruits!!! Who's this
Mike I'm Mike... I have this card...
Stanley let me see that... Holy Golbat!!! I haven't seen someone actually pay attention to these in ages!!! finally after months of waiting!!!! a new recruit!!!!!!

MrsPickles

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Maybe Team Rocket knows about my allergies, so they abducted anyone who could help me."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up and finds the others hello everyone. jimothy; wakse up huh... oh yea.. who are you? looks at mike

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Next time we find a grunt, we'll ask them that question.............unless Melodie, have you been eating apples?"

MrsPickles

Mike I'm Mike. I think I accidently elected myself to be the new recruit... it can't hurt to try!

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

jimothy: ... you got no idea what your in for buddy. leaves his bunk to get to his days work.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Betelgroose

Dylan - if they're allergies then it has to be something you've eaten. How else could you be this way eveywhere we go

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.