Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,001 to 8,020 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: welcome back.

ace: hm ... well we should wait till morning to leave to the next town. lets goto the gym, i wana see a few things.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Sure.........let's go"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: enteres the backrooms and finds one with a bunch of pictures of trainers, includeing himself, anthongy, and melodie, and on a file close by it has the names of lucy, and luther. hmm...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Again with the pictures, how do they get them, secret camera perhaps?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

...this is getting weird fast...im gona sleep for the night guys, we head out tomorrow. sleeps

SheldonRandoms

And then everyone else went to sleep.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up. Melodie "What happened in the gym?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh............oh, yeah, let's just say that team rocket shouldn't mess with us"

randomlypikachu

fourth wall break: i dont mind as long as your willing to wait untill we get the 5th badge to throw this in there.

ace: wakes up and yawns along with his deino morning guys.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Morning Ace"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "So, where to next?"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

ace: to celadon!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, let's go to Celadon City!"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "That's the grass gym... this isn't going to be good..."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: that'll work.

ace: oh im sure you'll be fine melodie. ... walks over to sheldon and whispers hey when we get into celadon keep an eye out for a good doctor, i got a feeling we're gona need one for a while.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Uh.........Right, i'll keep a look out"

MrsPickles

Mike FINALLY wakes up

ugghh... phew it was just a dream... AHHHHHH!!!! NO!!!! SLOWKING!!!!POKESTUFF!!!!!!

the whooper wakes up

slowking follow me slowking uses head-butt on the whooper

MrsPickles

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.