Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,961 to 7,980 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

ace: hmm juding by the wound it looks like a weedle sting, your gona want antidote instead. hands melodie some antidote also ... sees three more helicopters coming, and one is being flown by maxie, the leader of team magma.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: gota take care of something, will return in a little while.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well...........i'm not sure, should we let this man join us for a while?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: its fine by me if he joins, but we should head off to the gym now Runs off to the gyms direction

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yes, let's go to the gym now!" Anthony also runs to the gym.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Luther "Wattson is obviously suspicsious...",Old Man "Who is Wattson?",Luther "A Gym Leader from Hoenn.",Then Luther and the Old Man run to the gym.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

the helicopters begin droping down magma grunts, some of whom send out slugmas to attack the trainers atempting to enter the gym, meanwhile maxie goes into the gym from the roof

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What the.................well then, if that's how they are gonna play, alright Ducklett, go!" Ducklett flies off of Anthony's head, Anthony"Ducklett, use water gun!" Ducklett then used water gun on the Slugma's.

randomlypikachu

ace: runs past everyone whle they battle and kicks down the door to see wattson in a team rocket uniform fighting off maxie whats going on wattson!?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Keep using water attacks Ducklett, you're beating them!" Ducklett continues to use water gun on the Slugma's

randomlypikachu

all the slugmas begin fainting - wattson: wahahahaha ya see kid team rockets had this city under its control for a long time now, but magma was starting to mess it up. when we found out about this, some of our members began to threaten lt. surge so he would be forced to leave. once they did this enough, he requested to be relocated to a diferent gym and i just happend to be willing to switch places with him. wahahaha. ace; ... looks at maxie and wattson im gona take both of you down.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then runs to the gym and see's what's happening, Anthony"Huh, Wattson, what are you doing here wearing...............oh course"

randomlypikachu

ace: fine by me old man! lets do this sends out his deino

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey, don't forget i'm here!" Anthony then send out his Mankey.

randomlypikachu

ace: but i dont think that theres anyone for you to - giovanni: id like to fight him actualy walks out from the back doors of the gym i may not be working with any teams now, but i have a bit of a goal that im working on in this journey, and fighting this kid could help. - ace: ..ugh fine then is everyone ready? wattson: calls out a manetric wahahaha your going down youngster, this time im not holding back. maxie: sends out his camerupt anything to get the focus back on taking this city. giovanni: sends out a kangaskhan

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"You, that's it, Mankey, use Karate Chop" Mankey then used Karate Chop on Kangaskhan, Anthony"I think that did extra damage"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.