Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,841 to 7,860 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Pokemon talking, I would like for all of my Pokemon to talk................. except for Ducklett of course" Ducklett"Quack! (Hey!)"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Lucy's Little Brother,Luther rushes up to everybody
Lucy "Little Brother,You alright?"
Luther "Yes."
A Caterpie,Weedle,and Scyther are looking at Luther

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

MrsPickles

Mike nudges the sleeping pokemon with his foot
slowpoke begans babbling complicated algorithm problems

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

ace: leaves without a single word said, and in a rush, his deino runs off with him that feeling just now....is it really that pokemon.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh............hey, where are you going Ace?" Anthony then looks at the direction that Ace is, Anthony"I think i'll follow him..........well mike, congrats on your Pokemon"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

MrsPickles

mike looks up Well I guess i'll carry him off and find somewhere too sleep for the night. *mike then picks up the heavy slowking and falls asleep

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

ace: as anthony finds him ace is standing right infront of mewtwo, the pokemon talked about by lt. surge. also here is giovanni, both seem like were about to try and capture this odd pokemon, claimed by lt. surge to be incredibly weak.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Melodie watches Ace and Giovanni from a distance.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey, it's Mewtwo..............wait a minute, are you both trying to capture Mewtwo?"

randomlypikachu

mewtwo:... teleports out when he realizes that anthony, and melodie are watching - ace: ...well we were anyway. giovanni: i didnt think you knew about mewtwo ...... ace: anyway lets get out of here anthony looks at the place where melodie is watchign from hey melodie, we'll be back at the center if your looking for us! heads off to the center and sleeps

SheldonRandoms

And then they go to sleep.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then wakes up, Anthony"I wonder what's gonna happen today?"

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up well ...i think dylan still needs to battle. so lets do something while we wait for him, then we can get out of this city at last.

MrsPickles

Mike is woken by the Slowking
slowking yawns and walks out the door
mike Hey! wait up!

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, let's see..............hey look, there's a Pokemon fanclub over there, let's go check it out"

MrsPickles

slowking Oh come master wants what he wants slowking then begins to recite the articles of confederation

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

ace: follows anthony to the pokemon club which seems to be empty ...i always thought it be a bit more lively in here.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What, where is everyone?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.