Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,801 to 7,820 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

giovanni: walks up to proton and the grunt well well proton, it seems you improved quite a bit, you wouldnt mind taking on your old leader then would you? ace: oh great, your here still. giovanni: why do you have to be so hostile? ace: why do you have to appear in the same cities ive been in twice now?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh, that's not right, you must be using something on these Pokemon, well then it's my turn now, go Pikachu and Ekans!" Anthony releases Pikachu and Ekans, Anthony"Pikachu, use thundershcok on Golbat, Ekans, use bite on Rattata" Pikachu then used thundershock on Golbat, paralyzing it, then Ekans used bite on Rattata, KOing it in the process,Anthony"Anoter turn for me, since your Pokemon can't move, Pikachu, finish it off with quick attack!" Pikachu then used quick attack on Golbat, KOing it, Anthony"A battle could turn just like that, remember that, now leave me alone you grunts" Anthony then returns his Pokemon.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Proton "Giovanni,Give these kids a battle they'll never forget...Hurt them if you have to!"
Rocket Grunt "You'll come to worship us soon enough...Begone!"
The Rocket Grunt teleports Anthony to a Mysterious Place

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

MrsPickles

the mysterious person wakes up with a Pidgey in his face GAAHHHH!!!!! *The mysterious dude proceeds to fall out of the tree.

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

giovanni: hm walks up to the grunts well then, now that a lot of you are here i suppose its time i get started with you all sends out a nidoqueen i must admit when i first came back i was a bit disapointed to see that team rocket continued with me, but after seeing how all of you lot have done against some amature trainers... maybe it was better that things happend this way. ace: hmm well while theyre all doing that, i guess nows the best time to fight it out with wattson.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony wakes up.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

MrsPickles

The Mysterious Dude walks around and notices all the pokemon, who hide when ever gives them more than a glance I must be dreaming! This can't be real
He says as he gets closer to the city

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I wonder what's gonna happen now?"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up. Melodie "What's with all the grunts?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I think because of our wins, they must be noticing us recently, or maybe it's because we keep beating them and there just sending more grunts."

randomlypikachu

ace: walks into the gym while everyone is discussing the topic of team rockets grunts appearing so wattson you ready? wattson: wahahahahaa! why yes yes i am ready. sends out his manetric

JunkosBoobies

Lucy is looking for her Little Brother
Suddently,The Team Rocket Grunts start whispering
Team Rocket Grunt "(Should we disband?)"
Team Rocket Grunt "(Yes,But that's up to Master Petrel.)"
Petrel "(Hmm,I'll think about it,After all,Giovanni dosen't tell us what to do anymore.)"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

MrsPickles

The mysterious man walks into the city and walks into someone with an R on his shirt
mysterious guy oh, hello could you tell me where I am? And what are those weird things in the forest?
team rocket chump You stupid kids and your dumb questions... those are pokemon...
team rocket grunt looks at the mysterious guy and notices a look of genuine confusion look kid... take this and get out of my hair
team rocket grunt gives the mystery dude 5 poke-dollars, a yo-yo and an envelope

MrsPickles

MrsPickles

I wonder what's in the envelope...mystery dude opens the envelope which reveals a small card with fancy golden print with COME JOIN TEAM ROCKET TODAY!!! the mysterious guy eyes the note warily looks like a gang...

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, i'm gonna go and explore the city now" Anthony then explores the city, Anthony"..........Oh yeah, I better heal my Pokemon" Anthony then goes to a Pokemon center and heals his Pokemon.

randomlypikachu

ace: hhmmm sends out his deino deino! use crunch! deino: uses crunch on manetric lowering its defenses - manetric: uses thunder shock doing little damage - deino: looks a bit disapointed and finishes off manetric quickly with a crunch doing critical damage - ace: i'll take my badge there. wattson: ...wahahaha wow! thats some strenght your deino has in him hands ace the badge, 8,000 pokedollars, and a tm for thunderbolt wahahaha well goodbye now. ace: well see ya leaves the gym and goes off to find the others

MrsPickles

the mysterious guy walks around and finds an odd looking, short building with a red roof. He notices several people coming in and out I bet I can ask one of these people what's going on!

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then exits the Pokemon center and see's Ace, Anthony"Well that was quick, I was at the Pokemon center, now then, what do we do now?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.