Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,781 to 7,800 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

Jolteon: doges then uses double kick

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Hang in there, Numel, and use magnitude!" Numel uses magnitude. Magnitude 6!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh man, both of these Pokemon are giving it their all!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

wattson: wahahahaha you'll have to do a bit better than that. jolteon: is saved due to air balloons, then uses a tackle attack

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "This is bad... Numel, this is it. Use body slam!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh man, come on Melodie, you can still do it!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

jolteon: is hit causing the air balloons to pop, it then uses double kick once more

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Numel, you can do this! Finish it with magnitude!" Numel uses magnitude. Magnitude 10!

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

jolteon: faints - wattson: wahahahahaha! good job! hands her the thunder badge, 8000 pokedollars and a tm for thunderbolt.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright Melodie, you did it!"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "And I didn't faint!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Or either did your Pokemon, well since you won, now what?"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Figure out what really made me faint?"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

ace: that and i really would like dylan to battle next. deino: is begining to look impatient with me - ace: oh dont worry deino, i know what im doing. well lets go see if we can find anything suspicious that could make melodie faint, who knows maybe we'll find dylan along the way.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, let's start looking!"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I say we check the rest of the gym."

-Skeletor

JunkosBoobies

Team Rocket Proton comes back to get revenge on Anthony
He brings a Rocket Grunt along with him
Proton "Long time,No see,Anthony."
The Rocket Grunt sends out Rattata,While Proton sends out Golbat

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

wattson: as long as you dont enter the back rooms its fine.

randomlypikachu

giovanni: is watching from afar as proton approaches anthony well wont this be interesting.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"You grunts are all the same, go Ducklett and Mankey" Ducklett flies off of his head and let's out Mankey, * Anthony*"Mankey, use Karate chop on Golbat, and Ducklett, use wing attack on Rattata" Mankey then used karate chop on Golbat, and Ducklett used wing attack on Rattata.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.