Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,761 to 7,780 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

ace: right before entering ace randomly falls asleep in the middle of the street, due to being too tired from some previous events (in other words gota go early x-x)

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony wins against the Grunt who runs away and then Anthony heals his Pokemon and then goes to sleep.......................did I ever mention that Ducklett is always on Anthony's head?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up morning everyone.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

randomlypikachu

ace: hmm no one seems to be up yet, might as well go to the gym ahead of time then. enters the gym - wattson: hello, whahahahaha! my name is wattson im the new leader here, the rules of the gym have changed as well. first off- ace: wait a minute old man... what happend to lt. surge. wattson: oddest thing really, he requested to be transfered out to a diferent gym outside of kanto, or johto. i heard about this, and agreed that we'd switch ownership of the gyms. wahahahahaha, i must say i've quite enjoyed my short time in the city so far, cant imagine why surge would want to leave this place. ace: i see, well i got to admit hearing that puts my mind at ease...a tiny bit at least. wattson: well as i was saying the rules are now pretty simple, the matches are strictly one on one now, no substitutions allowed for either side. ace: alright then. wattson: so will you be taking me on first? ace: depends on whether someone is able to show up or not.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie walks into ths gym. Melodie "You didn't happen to find a few hundred oddish in a back room, did you?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

wattson: wahahahaha, why would there be so many of those pokemon in such high ammounts here? so will you be my first opponent then?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

Betelgroose

Dylan awakens from his slumber
Dylan - Good Morning, wait where's Surge?

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

ace: he switched gyms with wattson for reasons no one seems to know.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony finally wakes up, Anthony"Sign........................I felt really tired, that I just overslept"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Dylan - I have a feeling Team Rocket had something to do with this!!!
Dylan goes to investigate the outside of the gym

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What the, what happened to Lt. Surge?" Then somebody explains, * Anthony*"Alright I guess, so who's gonna battle now?"

randomlypikachu

ace: well i'll battle, unless mellodie is feeling up to the task.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I'll battle. I'll just need someone to catch me if I faint again. The floors here are hard."

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Dylan - I will find I out what happened to Surge!!!!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Sure Melodie, i'll catch you, i'll just stand behind you while you battle, now let's get this battle started!"

randomlypikachu

wattson: wahahaha alright! sends out jolteon lets do this!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Go and win this Melodie!"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie sends out Numel. Melodie "Numel, use flame burst!"

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.