Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,741 to 7,760 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Feeling it, what are you feeling?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lt. surge: i...umm nothing... you should just leave ok, closing up the gym for a little bit today right now anyway. ace: ...eh.. ok walks out

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Maybe he's raising an oddish army in there."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What, but we still have trainers here who need to battle you...............fine then, maybe later?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lt. surge: sure kid.. later... battles will start again today.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, what are we supposed to do now, explore the city or what?"

randomlypikachu

ace: hm, we could see what lucy is up to. shes running over here..

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What does Lucy do when she's gone?"

JunkosBoobies

A Rocket Grunt pulls Lucy behind a building
Rocket Grunt "Your Pokemon is as good as mine!"
The Rocket Grunt steals Lucy's Mew
Rocket Grunt "Never tell a Soul about this or i'll kill you!"
The Rocket Grunt runs out of the back of the Building

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Killing is not allowed here.

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Killing is not allowed here.

I know,It won't happen,I just wanted to make it more dramatic.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, i'm gonna look around town now" Anthony then looks around town (but really, it's a city)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Not another Grunt..........go, Oddish!" Anthony then released Oddish and Oddish used acid on Zubat.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Stupid allergies..." Melodie walks off to go to sleep and get away from the oddish.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oddish, use Absorb!" Oddish then used absorb, taking Zubat's heath and healing itself.

randomlypikachu

ace: ... had went back to the gym during this time, seeing that it is now open again

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey, I see Ace going back to the gym"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.