Kingler uses Surf on the Rocket Grunt's Koffing,KOing Koffing
Rocket Grunt "You may win this time,But we'll be back!"
The Rocket Grunts run away

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up and yawns aaaah is anyone else awake yet deino: is still snoozing away

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I'm up. "

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

ace: awesome, well guess we should head to the gym then melodie starts walking over to the gym

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, I can't wait to get my badge.............just kidding, I already got it, just making sure you all........ah, oh no, my badges are getting dirty, time to shine them up!" Anthony then shines up his badges.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I think I'm finally ready to fight Lt. Surge."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

they enter into the gym with lt. surge waiting around, looking kinda freaked out - lt. surge: ... oh you kids are back so um... your the one this time? points to melodie

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I guess she's ready, now then Melodie, go win this battle!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Yep. I'm your opponent today."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

lt. surge: ok..lets do it! sends out a voltorb

TsunamiSensei

Melodie sends out Numel. Melodie "Numel, use magnitude!"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

lt. surge; voltorb is saved by air balloons voltooorb! voltorb then uses thunder shock on numel

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"This battle is getting intense already!"

TsunamiSensei

Numel uses ember on the voltorb. Melodie "Electric has no effect on ground type pokemon."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

lt. surge: hmm what should i do...i got it! recalls voltorb and uses raichu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"He's using Raichu again, let's see how the battle turns out"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Numel, use flame burst!" Numel uses flame burst on Raichu.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

raichu: jumps up to doge, then uses body slam! - lt. surge: seems to be keeping his eyes on the entrance and back exits during the battle ...

MrsPickles

The mysterious guy wakes up looks leaves his former house, slowly as too not touch any of the ghost and then falls back asleep outside in a comfortable looking tree

sorry busy weekend unable to be on NL

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh...........I wonder why Surge is looking at the entrance and back exits?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.