Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,681 to 7,700 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, which fits your style Lucy, I would choose Polowhirl"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright Ace, you remember the rules for the battle right?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: course heads off to the gym only to find its closed early ....he isnt .... he isnt heads out to route 11 and finds surge there ....he is.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Again with this, you know, if you want to catch this thunder bird, then you should go on vacation and let someone else run the gym, I know we saw this.......thing, but it's probably long gone"

randomlypikachu

lt. surge: i dont care, im still gona be checking from time to time, who knows maybe it will appear again soon.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I don't know...................hey, why don't you have your gym battles here, that's an idea"

randomlypikachu

lt. surge: too distracting, and oh there its... oh no sees something flying through theair that turns out not to be the thunder bird its just mewtwo

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh, well then.........wait, what did you say?!?!"

randomlypikachu

lt. surge: oh its just some pokemon that ream rocket created a few years back, i heard rumors that it was suppose to be a better version of one those pokemon that everyone is no longer able to remember. however its never proven to be to powerfull, it avoids fights and generaly just floats around all day. thats not exactly something youd expect of the pokemon that are supposed to be extremely powerfull. ace: ...yea, dont know what dad was thinking when he tried making that. just another average pokemon put into the world....

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Why can nobody remember these pokemon?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well..........i'm still gonna add it to my Pokedex" Anthony then takes out his Pokedex.

randomlypikachu

lt. surge: well the rumor goes that one of those pokemon erased everyones memories of them, some think it might be due to the evil orginizations.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"It might be for the best, I mean if everyone knew about this Pokemon, then everyone would be looking for it"

randomlypikachu

ace: yea... continues watching the mewtwo fly by in the air

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So..................how long are you gonna stay here?"

randomlypikachu

lt. surge: just the entire night continue looking up in the night sky - ace: ..im gona sleep for tonight, sleeps

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, me too, goodnight everyone" Then Anthony and his Pokemon go to sleep.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony, Anthony"Another day closer to becoming one of the greatest trainers of all time!"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up. Melodie " My stupid allergies are making me fall asleep early... Must. stay. awake."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.