Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,661 to 7,680 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

raichu: raichu used thunder! lt. surge: lets finish this raichu!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Pikachu, are you alright?", Pikachu"Pika Pi (Barley felt that one, since i'm the same type), Anthony"You look alright Pikachu, good thing you're the same type, now go Pikachu, and use quick attack!" Pikachu then used quick attack and hit Raichu, Anthony"That did damage, since Raichu's defense fell greatly"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lt. surge: raichu! this is it, the finisher! uses its body slam one more time

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Pikachu, please, get up!" Pikachu then slowy gets up, Anthony"Pikachu, alright, you can still move, now then, finish this Raichu off with a quick attack!" Pikachu then used quick attack once more and hit Raichu's weak spot, Anthony"Come on.......come on!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Dylans pokemon go up to more levels
Gastly evolves into Haunter!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

raichu: ends up fainting from the last attack - lt. surge: heh good going kid hands anthony the thunderbadge, 8,000 pokedollars, and a tm for thunderbolt.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright Pikachu, you did it.........oh yeah, that's right, Dylan, you're up, i'm gonna go to a Pokemon center now, thanks again Lt. Surge" Anthony then runs off.

Betelgroose

Dylan finds a random person to trade his Haunter with and trade back
Haunter evolves into Gengar!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

ace: has been out training during the gym battles and his zubat has finaly become a golbat hm i wonder whos gona go up against surge next.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then returns, Anthony"I don't know, but if you want to go, then go"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I wonder if I should evolve my Pikachu to be a Raichu, perhaps some other time, so who's gonna battle?"

randomlypikachu

ace: hm is nearby the docks and tries looking it up with his pokedex, but the name never registers thats odd...is this another one of those pokemon that lt. surge was saying were wiped out from peoples memories... whatever it is, surge can wait cus im gona - giovanni: catch it? walked up behind lucy and ace not likely, i'll be the one to catch whatever this creature truly is sends out his persian, but seeing whats about to happen causes the pokemon to run away across the ocean

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Good thing I also got it's data, i'm gonna fill up this Pokedex in no time."

randomlypikachu

ace: yes thats great for all of us...but what are you doing here giovanni? giovanni: oh come on now why do you gota be so formal. call me dad. ace: so i'll ask again, giovanni what are you doing here? giovanni: oh well i already got the badge here but i just thought id stay around a while, see whats going on.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, of course.............."

randomlypikachu

ace: hmph, anthony we're going heads off to the pokemon center to heal up his pokemon for the battle and id go for politoed.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.