Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 761 to 780 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

"Then could I be part of it, this so called time bomb that's on me, is that how i'm going to help you out.........you never told me what this so called time bomb does, could you tell me please?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

it goes boom in 1 day now... well that was incase i couldnt get things done fast enough but looks like your safe ... sort of >.> has an army of crowbats go along with my two human-pokemon hybrids to battle the police officers now then picks up gardevoir only question now is how do i use this red chain.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Lands on Serviper's head "I think I could make that red chain work"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hm looks like you have your uses after all, go on then get dialga here while i get my team for the battle ahead five other human-pokemon hybrids apear all here to assist in defeating dialga

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir uses a psychic impulse to call in his dittotroids to aid @machamp_king.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

"I'll find Dialga at the Spear Pillar, Wailord told me where Dialga is, he even says that a Palkia might be there to, good thing you didn't eat me Viper, because you would have gained so much calories" Ducklett then starts flying to the Spear Pillar"

randomlypikachu

hmph pulls out a blade bring it, you five hybrids wait here untill the dialga is summoned. ducklet hurry up and find that dialga i dont care at all about palkia. now which one of you wants to take the first move.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"I'll find Dialga at the Spear Pillar, Wailord told me where Dialga is, he even says that a Palkia might be there to, good thing you didn't eat me Viper, because you would have gained so much calories" Ducklett then starts flying to the Spear Pillar"

AHA!!!!!
I knew you were a traitor!!!!
Giratina then uses shadow ball on Ducklett

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir wakes up, teleports to spear pillar, and begins summoning palkia and dialga.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then makes it to the Spear Pillar "okay Viper, I'm here with the red chain, now what do I do?"

TsunamiSensei

"I ate the red chain Ducklett, I am the red chain"

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Reuniclus takes the dark pulse for gardevoir.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

its in gardevoir just let him do the summoning and make sure nothing gets in his way.

TsunamiSensei

Palkia and Dialga are finally summoned. "Yes... the moment I have worked so hard for... " A dittotroid brings Gardevoir the dna splicers. Gardevoir jams the splicers into his arm and uses it to absorb dialga and palkia's powers. "I can feel it. The power of space and time, under my control. I am powerful, I am mighty, I AM A GOD!!!!!" Gardevoir-X releases a shokwave, sending all the pokémon back.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

hmph i shouldve know what you were up too holds out my hand protecting me from the shockwave its fine though. i'll just have to rip your body apart instead of dialgas.

TsunamiSensei

"Too late, Ducklett." Gardevoir-X uses aura sphere on ducklett.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Gardevoir, I knew it this whole time...................Can I have another Bagel please?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.