Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,581 to 7,600 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Are you sure that's really a Litwick, because those Pokemon aren't known to live in Kanto?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Dylan - yeah this is definitely a litwick and neither are numel

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Why do you think I caught it? This should't be here, yet it is."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

Lt. surge: opens up the gym for today - ace: ah i should go find the others to tell em goes out to find the others hey guys gyms open... sees all the ghosts floating around well dylan, looks like you lucked out here.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"There must be a reason, but I think Pokemon from other regions travel to different regions, but not that much, but the only Pokemon I have that's not from Kanto is Ducklett, and he was given to me"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Dylan prances around with the ghost pokemon

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

randomlypikachu

ace: hm looks at the ducklet ever wonder what our pokemon might be thinking??

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Betelgroose

Inside ghastly head - I'm gonna lick that one and that one! I'm gonna lick them all!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Of courese, then I can find out why he quacks at night", Ducklett Quack (What, can't I say goodnight to everyone?", *Anthony"And there he goes again...........wait, you said the gym's open, alright, let's go!"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So who's going to battle first?"

randomlypikachu

deino: roaring (i want to eat something, destroy giovannis persian, and beat this next gym leader!)

ace: head off to the gym: Gym Battles 3 VS Lt. Surge

lt. surge: so whos first?

JunkosBoobies

Natu "Lucy will go first..."
Lucy "Natu,How are you talking?"
Natu "All Physhic types and Ghost Types can talk,It takes a while though."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Betelgroose

Dylan looks around the house for the pokemon from the legends

randomlypikachu

lt. surge: alrighty then, so incase you arent familiar with the rules i'll explain em. the matches are 3 on 3, substitutions are allowed. the catch is you lose when one pokemon faints. now lets go electabuzz! sends out electabuzz

JunkosBoobies

Lucy "Go,Golem!"
Lucy sends out Golem
Lucy "Golem,Use Magnitude!"
Golem uses Magnitude! Magnitude 9!
The Magnitude knocks out Electabuzz

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Is Electabuzz really down?"

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: x-x my computers not working with me, so after this post im gona have to go early for the night, sorry everyone.
electabuzz: manages to survive due to holding onto the air balloon item
lt. surge: your gona have to do better than that!
Gym battle TO BE CONTINUED

Betelgroose

Dylan finds an old TV inside the house
Dylan - AH HA!
Dylan breaks the TV revealing a rotom
Dylan - I found you and now you will be mine!

MrsPickles

Mysterious person- HEY! What did you just do to my TV!!! And what's that floating yellow thing floating in front of you!

MrsPickles

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.