Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,561 to 7,580 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

ace: huh records both the pokemon, but neither of their names come up ....this is a bit bizzare.. well training time is officialy lost. gona sleep for now, night guys. sleeps

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

And then Anthony and his Pokemon then go to sleep.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then wakes up, Anthony"Well........today, i'm going to get that badge"
@DeviousSnorlax If you want to............

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up and looks at the pristine waters off in the distance. Melodie "I wonder what it's like across the sea..."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

MrsPickles

This seems pretty cool. Mind if I join in?

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Probably a different region, with many different Pokemon and places"

Betelgroose

Dylan - my dad owns a fishing boat if you want to find out

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

MrsPickles wrote:

This seems pretty cool. Mind if I join in?

You can join in the fun of this roleplay!

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Probably, but I don't mean Unova. I want to know what's past that. There's so much of our world left undiscovered, and I want to discover it."

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Dylan Im coming too!
Dylan walks into the forest to train his pokemon

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey, there's still so much here you have to discover, but yeah, we're on the road to discovery for sure...........well, i'm going to train my Pokemon now" Anthony then walks into the forest with Dylan to train their Pokemon.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I'm coming with you!" Melodie follows Anthony and Dylan into the forests around Vermillion.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So, have you all decided on what Pokemon you are gonna use for the battle?"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I'll use Numel."

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Dylan finds a small abandoned house filled with ghost pokemon
Dylan - This is heaven!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Wow, look at all those ghosts.............huh, hey Dylan, why are you so happy..............oh wait, of course"

Betelgroose

Dylan catches a wild litwick
Dylan - I heard legends of a ghost pokemon that posesses electronic devices I wonder if they are true

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.