Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,541 to 7,560 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh, well the closet route I guess is route 11, since we didn't see him when we rode our bike on route 6, maybe I should tell the...........nah, i'll deal with this myself, those two can battle, let's go Ducklett!" Anthony then picks up Ducklett and then rides his bike on route 11, Anthony"Where can he be?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Dylan runs out of the bushes
Dylan - I caught a Misdreavus!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then passes by Dylan as he said that, Anthony"So that's where you went, i'm gonna go ride my bike..........uh, why don't you go back to the gym and tell me who wins their battle, Ace or Lucy, well, see ya later" Anthony then continues to ride his bike and makes it to route 11.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

out on route 11 - lt. surge: is out hiding in some tall grass with a bunch of pokeballs and some binoculars hes currently using where is it...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Betelgroose

Dylan walks back to the gym
Dylan - yeah go both people you can do it!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then spots the very tall Lt. Surge hiding in the tall grass, Anthony"Hey, are you Lt. Surge, why are you out here in the grass like that, there's trainers such as myself, who need to battle you, what are you doing?"

randomlypikachu

lt. surge: hmph you wouldnt believe me even if i told ya kid. i'll be there tomarow for whoever wants to take me on. if your interested in the rules for the gym then here they are. its a 3 on 3 match, substituions are allowed for both sides. the first person with one knocked out pokemon wins. now get lost, im in the middle of an important search.

ace: hmm well grimer i havent used you much, so nows my chance to see what your made of sends out his grimer

@devioussnorlax your welcome

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"No, i'm not leaving, I want to know what Pokemon your are trying to catch, is it really that important that you'll shut down your gym for it?"

randomlypikachu

lt. surge: ...ok look kid. theres these rumors that there used to be a bunch of really powerfull pokemon in the world, pokemon whos strenght was legend among all others. however barely anyone knows a thing about these pokemon, they say its because one of them decided to wipe out the worlds memories of their existance. some people think it was done because some of the evil orginizations tried using the powers of these "legendaries" to control the world. unfortunantly it seems none of them remember either. the only clues we have about these pokemon are from some old research data, most of which was mysteriously deleted. part of said research data mentioned something about an odd bird that could summon up electricity. im calling it a thunder bird. so every few days i go out to see if i can find this "thunder bird" and ... thats about it.

ace: grimer, use toxic! grimer: uses toxic on the munchlax

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, it's not here, but why would a "thunder bird" be here, I think it would be somewhere near electricity, like a power plant or a thunder storm, or maybe a forest full of Pikachu's"

randomlypikachu

lt. surge: yea.. probably, but this is about as far as i can wander off from my gym without getting into any trouble. sighs guess i should head back heads back to his gym

randomlypikachu

ace: well, not bad. looks at his grimer, then takes a look at his other pokemon hmm well grimer guess this battle was a telling sign that i've neglected you a bit compared to the others. ha dont worry though, we'll rectify that tonight. nice match lucy, hope ya dont mind it ending here, but its getting late so i want to go work on training before we gota sleep. heads out to route 11 to get some training done, passing by lt. surge and anthony on the way

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then walks back to the gym with Lt. Lurge, and then he see's the battle that's still happening, Anthony"Well, the gym leader is back..........you two are still battling, who's winning, what's going on?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh, hey Ace, how did the battle go?"

randomlypikachu

ace: well couldve gone better on my end. lucy won this round, so now im gona head off to train before going to sl... you see that...? points up in the sky it looks like some bird pokemon is flying around with electricity surounding it... watches it fly by untill it fades off in the distance. - lt. surge: ... i knew it was real!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony took out his Pokedex and scanned the thunder bird, Anthony"Well what do you know, it really is a Pokemon, let's see...............yeah, it has a name, it's............that's funny, it has the info for it, but not it's name"

JunkosBoobies

T.V. "Breaking News!" A 3D Model of Groudon is seen on the News T.V. "Rare Pokemon seen underground!" T.V. "More on this at 11:00." The T.V. turns off

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.