Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,521 to 7,540 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then wakes up, Anthony"Well, now that we finally got our badges, now we can finally move on"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up and yawns so is everyone ready?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, we are, I got everything packed and stuff.............uh, i'll be right back.........................back, I just picked up 5 Pokeball's, so i'll be prepared this time, now then, let's go!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Lucy wakes up
Lucy "Where is the next gym?"
4th wall break I still think we should go with my frickin' idea,But whatever. :/

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up. Melodie "Sure. I'm ready to move on."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

ace: awesome, lets head out hops on his bike and leads the way to vermillion city

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

And so everybody then rides their bikes on the road to Vermilion City, Anthony"Great, we are almost there!"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: they all finaly reach vermillion gym only to find that the gym is closed for right now well this is disdapointing, we come all this way here and the gyms closed, i wonder what happend.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well this is shocking, let me guess, team rocket again?"

randomlypikachu

gym referee: not exactly, the gym being closed is the fault of our gym leader other than anything else

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What are you talking, what did he do, what happen?"

randomlypikachu

referee: i feel i should keep things vague here, since i doubt he'd want me telling people whats going on. lets just say ..... he went to catch a pokemon.

4th wall break: @devioussnorlax im listening, but we already discussed this. its still way too early to just go and switch stories

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I wonder what Pokemon he wants to catch.............but why would he close the gym so early, there's of course going to be trainers here waiting for a battle"

randomlypikachu

ace: hm one of us could battle for right now....this thing about lt. surge is still bugging me though...

@devioussnorlax oh, well what were you talking about?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well...........hey, where is he now, I want to know what Pokemon he wants to catch"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"You know what, why don't you two battle, i'm just gonna............I don't know, look around I guess"

randomlypikachu

ace: sure lets battle. referee: hmm walks over to anthony go out to the closest route from this town...
@devioussnorlax dont worry, im sure people are paying attention, you might just be giving it too much thought.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.