Team Plasma Grunts come out from behind the Trees
Plasma Grunt "You fools...You've fallen into our trap!"
The Plasma Grunt sends out Kakuna

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony".............That's not really a trap........"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie sends out Numel Melodie "Numel, use ember!"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"And down goes Kakuna"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ninjask and zubat attack from behind then fly back to my side - ace: ... so lets get this straight.... aqua and magma are trying to get into the kanto region. team rockets back under a new control, giovannis doing who knows what, plasma is following us, and no one knows where misty is..... that about right?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, that sounds about right"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "And for some reason my bandana is also used by Team Aqua."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

ace: ... ah ... in that case.... deino deino: Looks up and growls showing he already knows what to do - ace: good good, then get started. deino: fires dragon rage everywhere representing the feeling of both itself and its trainer, one of the blasts happen to create a hole in the ground and seen from the hole is misty

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"You see, I told you that she could have been here.............hey, why is Misty in a hole?"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "No, but Vanillite can!" Melodie sends out Vanillite, who uses uproar on Dewott.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, use wing attack on that Dewott" Ducklett then uses wing attack and hits Dewott.

randomlypikachu

ace and julie both stare eachother down - ace: .... so ... its gona be one of these days eh. julie: yep... both of them jump in the hole at once and make a break for misty - ace: deino get down here and show your rage! julie: garydos come out and show them your wrath!

JunkosBoobies

Plasma Grunt "Dewott use Water Pulse!"
Dewott uses Water Pulse on Ducklett and Vanillite
Lucy "Jolteon use Thunder!"
Jolteon uses Thunder on Dewott,KOing Dewott
The Plasma Grunt runs away

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Melodie, while those two are battling, you and me should go and rescue Misty"

Arminillo

??? Not so fast! Go, Voltorb!

...This thing is like a proximity mine fellas, If you get too close i'll command it to use Explosion!

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What, who are you, and if you use explosion, you'll blow yourself up as well!"

randomlypikachu

deino: uses subsitute - ace: whoever you are, use it right now, i dare ya! Julie: what!? are you crazy!? ace: so i take it your the one who kidnapped misty?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

Arminillo

??? I'm nothing more than a mere grunt...for now. You can call me Swain.

Swain Team Rocket wants Julie! By taking her hostage we can gain much more leverage against Aqua!

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

Betelgroose

Gastly comes out of the shadows and uses hypnosis putting voltorb to sleep
Dylan - forgetting someone!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.