Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,241 to 7,260 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"You should watch out for those sign posts, you could have really hurt yourself there, also why did you hit that sign post like that?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, that girl does look familiar"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Looks like those two are going to battle"

JunkosBoobies

Leaf "Stop it,Bulbasaur!"
Bulbasaur stops fighting
Lucy "Leaf,I'm not battling without you,My sister."
Fourth Wall break Without Randomusername,What's going on today?

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

While Randomusername is gone, we can do whatever we want, but we have to stay near the city we are currently in

Anthony"Hey, that sounds like an idea, who wants to battle?"

SheldonRandoms

So..............is anybody here, or will this be it for today?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well then, i'll this one more time, but who wants to battle?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well then, since nobody's going to battle me, i'm gonna go and train my Pokemon" Then Anthony goes out into the forest. Many hours have passed by and Anthony then walks back tired and beaten, as well as all of his Pokemon, Anthony".........oh hey everyone, I was just battling some Pokemon to train my Pokemon to become stronger.........oh yeah, and I was out there for hours, I saw some Pokemon that I would have liked to catch, but I still didn't have any Pokeball's...............oh yeah, the reason why we are all tired and beaten like this, well Mankey just became angry for no reason and....ow!" Mankey then used karate chop on Anthony, Anthony"........hey, I thought you weren't........oh what's the point..........also, I found some Pokedollars, it's not much, but still, it's something" Anthony and all of his Pokemon then heal up and go to sleep.

Betelgroose

Dylan - And that's why you should always bring me along because I always have extra pokeballs with me!
Dylan falls asleep

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Arminillo

[Somewhere in Cerulean City, the Random Stranger wanders]

???: "Those trainers, I wonder if they are going to try to find Misty? Highly unlikely though, they could never find where we put her..."

4th Wall Break Can I join in on this?

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then wakes up Anthony"So are we doing something today, or will we rest up again?"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "It all depends if Ace is here."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I wonder what Ace could be doing, maybe he's battling Team Rocket right now?"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Maybe he's ratting us out to them..."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh great, at least i'm not the only one thinking that, but what if Ace is really apart of team rocket?"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I'd think he has some creepy attachment to me, because I'd think he was the team rocket member who stole my bandana."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That all makes sense, why do you think he gave it back to you, because he took it in the first place...........Melodie, we got to keep this conversation a secret, if he were to know that we think he's apart of team rocket, then he'll..............well, let's just say that he'll keep his eye on us, fool us with something and then when our backs are turned, he'll get us!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.