Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 721 to 740 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

revenge slice body freezes and the moment im hit by psystrike i am teleported behind mewtwo and slice him from behind dealing twice the damage caused to me well i got all i needed good day all, it will be the last one you ever have ^^ hehehehe-hahahhahahaha ... i did this laugh already .-. anyway bye goes back into the night with seviper follwing behind me

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"Yes I did, why, do you need something there, if you do, we can go together, I like to travel to different places"

Ducklett, you traitor! I should kill you for that >:[

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

"I wonder when I'll see Viper again, more like what time i'll see Viper again, because of this sweet Time Bomb Watch he gave me.......What, I forgot to tell him to tell Doris that I'll see her soon"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Machamp_King wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"Yes I did, why, do you need something there, if you do, we can go together, I like to travel to different places"

Ducklett, you traitor! I should kill you for that >:[

"Mewtwo, don't you get it, now we know were he's going to be, now you can stop him for good and I can hug him, also how this make Ducklett a traitor, Viper is my friend and he gave me this gift, so I gave him a gift back"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then flies next to the ship "Sooooooooo, now we go to mt.coronet, or do we go somewhere else?"

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Ducklett then flies next to the ship "Sooooooooo, now we go to mt.coronet, or do we go somewhere else?"

Alright, you can come back to the ship, but you're gonna have to wait your turn like everyone else >:[

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

"Well we can't go to mt.coronet without Gardevoir, so I guess let's go to someplace fun"

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"Well we can't go to mt.coronet without Gardevoir, so I guess let's go to someplace fun"

Go to Barlow park, it has a romantic pathway, arcade, year-round carnival and everything (we all know that the reds and their girlfriends will use the romantic pathway)

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then goes to the year-round carnival and eats a ton of cotton candy, eventually finishing out there entire stock.

SheldonRandoms

Then Ducklett goes to the arcade and plays Sunset Riders "Mewtwo, do you want to play with me?"

SheldonRandoms

"Alright then, i'll play as Billy, and you play as cormano"

SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett and Mewtwo play the game, at the start of stage 3, a Riolu and a Charmeleon join in and then we all beat the game "Well that was fun, plus Ducklett got the high score" Then the owner of all of Barlow park comes in and makes Ducklett pay for eating of of his cotton candy, but since Ducklett has no money, he can't pay for it, then Ducklett is forced to work at Barlow park to pay off for eating all of the cotton candy "Well Mewtwo, sorry I can't play with you, because I got to work, it'll take me a while to pay everything off, well I guess this is it for now, i'll see you later, now I have to go and give Wailord a bath for his next show, this will be so much fun, I think i'll give him a GREAT BIG HUG!!!!!"

SheldonRandoms

barlow park then closes and Ducklett then gets back to work, many hours later, Ducklett then gets to sleep at barlow park "I think i'll sleep on Wailord's head, well then good night" Ducklett then goes into Wailord's blowhole "Wailord said he'll shoot me out of his blowhole to where you are, I don't know how that works, but that will explain how Ducklett will find you" Ducklett then falls asleep.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.