Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,021 to 7,040 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, don'w worry, you'll get better, both of our journeys have just begun.........oh yeah, Brock gave me this after beating him, he forgot to give it to you and Lucy, I don't know where she is, but here you go" Anthony then hands over 4000 Pokedollars and the TM move Bide to Melodie, Anthony"It seems like i'm not the only one who doesn't get all the things from people"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Dylan wakes up from under his pile of bacon
Dylan - couldn't be here yesterday didnt feel good

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh, there you are Lucy, you almost forgot to get your other prizes for beating Brock" Anthony then hands over 4000 Pokedollars and the TM move Bide to Lucy.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

And so, everybody then went to sleep.

Betelgroose

Dylan falls asleep under his bacon blanket

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up. Melodie "Whoever stole my bandana hasn't tried again..."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh, yeah, that's good, well we are still waiting for Dylan to get his badge, so now what are we supposed to do?"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I don't really know... We've already battled, so that's out the window. Do you know any good ways to pass the time?"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up and yawns well while we wait i mine as well get one more pokemon

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, you go do that, me and Melodie will just...........uh, let's just go somewhere in town, they must have something to do"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Sure. Cities are good for wasting time."

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Dylan wakes up and waits for Brock

randomlypikachu

ace: goes out and sees a nincada and a zubat well... dont mind if i do. has deino bite down on both of them to weaken them and captures both - meanwhile a traveling merchant aproaches anothony and lucy - Merchant: hi there!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well then, there's not much we could do here in Pewter city, let's go shopping for supplies then, and with that 4000, you could buy lot's of things....................if they were cheap"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Uh, Hello there, who are you?"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Uh, hello there? Anthony, do you know this man?"

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.