Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,961 to 6,980 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Go, Oddish" Oddish was then released, Anthony"Oddish, you can do it, make sure you dodge Rhydon's first move and then counter, do that and you'll do fine!"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

rhydon: stomps down on oddish using ...stomp

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ha, big mistake Brock, let's just see how Rhydon can deal with this, Oddish, use adsorb!" Oddish then used absorb while still being stepped on by Rhydon, eventually, Rhydon lifts his foot and Oddish then rolls away safety, and then Rydon trips on the ground, Anthony"You better becarful Brock, Oddish may be small, but that move he used was effective against Rydon, and your Pokemon took a great deal of damage from that move, while Oddish healed up pretty nicely!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

brock: ugh... rhydon use rock blast! rhydon: begins using rock blast hitting three times

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthnoy"Oddish, hurry up and use Absorb again, take down that Rhydon now!" Oddish then used absorb again, Anthony"That's good Oddish, hey Brock, your Rhydon looks like it's gonna faint soon" Oddish"Odd, Oddish! (I'm surprised i'm doing so well, maybe I can do it!)"

randomlypikachu

rhydon: Uses take down to take out oddish but finish itself off as well - brock: golem get out here! throws out golem

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Really Brock, just to take down an Oddish, whatever, go Pikachu" Pikachu is then released * Anthony*"Ok, let's see what the Pokedex has to say..........alright, Pikachu here is at the level to know quick attack, alright then, Pikachu, use quick attack!" Pikachu then used quick attack on Golem, knocking it back a little, doing some damage.

randomlypikachu

golem: .... uses rock tomb on pikachu slowing it down and looking at it akwardly for using quick attack

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Pikachu, make Golem stare at you more awkwardly by using tail whip!" Pikachu then used tail whip on Golem, lowering it's defense.

randomlypikachu

golem: ... continues staring akwardly then uses earthquake on pikachu ... brock: .... opens his eyes for the first time in many years to stare akwardly at this site .... why is he...

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"........huh, your eye's were closed this whole time, then how where you looking...............wait a minute, you didn't tell Golem to use earthquake...........did you?"

randomlypikachu

brock: i did, and about the eye thing...try not to question it yes close back once again to never open for many years

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Pikachu still has some fight in him, alright, Pikachu, use tail whip again" Pikachu then used tail whip again, lowering Golem's defense even more.

randomlypikachu

brock: ya know just to keep the trend going, golem, be unneededly destructive! golem: uses explosion to take both himself and pikachu out then brock sends out his onix

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"........trend, is this what you call it, really it's just a battle you lost and this is how you battle trainers, using cheap moves like that, you're supposed to be showing an example of how Pokemon trainers should be battling, you are the first step into helping someone.............whatever, let's finish this, go Ducklett!" Ducklett was then released, Anthnoy"Ducklett, use water gun!" Ducklett then used water gun on Onix, Anthony"Looks like i'm going to win this battle!"

randomlypikachu

ace: he has a point brock maby you should brock: you shut up. ace: ... excuse me brock: shut up... ace: .... im really going to enjoy what happens during the next match

randomlypikachu

onix: Uses rock tomb on the ducklet

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Don't worry Ducklett, Onix is weak to water attacks, just keeping using water moves and you'll win, now fly up and use water gun on Onix's face!" Ducklett then flies up to Onix's face and used water gun, Anthnoy"That's it Ducklett, one more time should do it, now beware of Onix's next attack!"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

onix: uses one more rock tomb

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.