Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,941 to 6,960 of 14,718

JunkosBoobies

Lucy goes to sleep,But Gible accidentally lets out a loud roar in the middle of the night
Gible "Stop it,Gible."
Lucy goes back to sleep

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up and looks for her bandana, only to find it gone. Melodie "What could have taken my bandana? I guess I'll just have to look for it."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

brock: opens up the gym for the day anyone who wants to battle come on in.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey, I think the gym should be open by this time, but i'm going to need a third Pokemon...........let's see, Melodie, where should I look?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I can't really help you right now. Someone or something took my bandana, so I have to go look for it."

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I can't really help you right now. Someone or something took my bandana, so I have to go look for it."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Fine, i'll just look by myself.........huh......wait, where did my backpack go, yes it's ruined, but I brought it with me, Melodie, I think something is stealing our stuff, but just what?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Maybe it's that Pikachu that ruined your backpack."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"You're probably right, i'm gonna look for that Pikachu right now!" Anthony then starts to look around the forest, and then see's Pikachu sleeping on the backpack, Anthony"It looks like that Pikachu stole my backpack again and went and tried to lick off the remaining berry stains on my backpack, well now the backpack is ruined, or at least, it still is....................oh, wait, that's right, I almost forgot" Anthony then picks up Pikachu while it's still sleeping and brings it to Melodie, * Anthony*" Well, I manged to find the backpack thief, so did you find your bandana?"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I thought maybe that pikachu also took my bandana. It seems like that's not the case..."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

ace: had woken up early in the morning to get more training in with his deino, as he comes back he hands a bandana to melodie is that it?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Melodie quckly takes the bandana and ties it around her head. Melodie "I guess I should be thankful, but why did you have my bandana in the first place?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, how do I put this, but do you have a spare pokeball I can use to capture Pikachu in?"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie rummages through the contents of her backpack and hands Anthony a pokéball. Melodie "Here you go, but I expect to be paid back for it." Melodie laughs.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

ace: oh i didnt have it, but lets just say i found it in the viridian forest then leave it at that.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms
  • Anthony*"Hey, it's not my fault, it's just that the professor never gave me any, well whatever, here I go" Anthony then touches Pikachu with the Pokeball and Pikachu then goes in, 1.....2.....3.....click, Pikachu was caught, * Anthony*" Well, now I have three Pokemon now, so now i'm ready to face Brock.........but first, let's go heal up our Pokemon, or at least mine, and I don't want to waste potions when there's a Pokemon center close by!"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Whike you do that, I'm going to look for a place to eat. It's been a while since I had a proper meal." Melodie walks off to find a restaurant.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then goes to a Pokemon center and heals his Pokemon (and Pikachu is now wide awake) and then he sets off to the Gym, where he just walks in and see's Brock, Anthony"Remember me Brock, i'm the guy who's backpack went into the field, now i'm gonna challenge you to a battle, do you accept!"

randomlypikachu

brock: of course, now lets begin throws out his rhydon to make the first move

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.