Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,901 to 6,920 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

golem: uses rollout on goldeen also managing to resist some of the water guns damage

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Hang in there, Goldeen. Now use horn attack!" Goldeen uses horn attack on Golem.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

brock: ha is that really all you got up your sleeve? golem: Golem uses headbutt on goldeen knocking it backwards

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Let's see, where to look..............i'm hungry, let's sit down somewhere and eat something........ah, oran berries, I heard that they planted oran berries here in Kanto, well they will have to do for now" Then Anthony and his Pokemon eat oran berries. While they were eating, a wild Pikachu appeared, looking at them eating, apparently, it wanted some berries too. Anthony".........huh, a Pikachu, when did he show up?", Pikachu"Pikachu! (I want some of those berries too), Anthony"Oh, you look like you want some oran berries as well, well sure, here you go" than Anthony handed some berries to Pikachu, Pikachu then ate the berries, Anthony"Alright, i'm gonna pack all the berries in this bush, since I didn't pack any food" Anthony then picked all the berries and began to walk away, Pikachu was then following Anthony and his Pokemon, Anthony"What do you want...........oh, you want some more berries, well sure, here you go" Anthony then handed berries to Pikachu, Anthony"Now i'm gonna head to the gym now to see how Melodie is doing" Then Anthony and his Pokemon went to the gym, but Pikachu wasn't far behind, and followed them to the gym.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Goldeen eats the oran berry it was holding, slightly healing it Melodie "No, I was trying to surprise you with this! Goldeen, use toxic!" Goldeen uses toxic on golem, badly poisoning it.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

brock: ... golem cheap shot it! golem: uses explosion to take them both out, then sends out a rhydon

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Come on Melodie, you can do it!" Anthony was cheering for Melodie, while his Pokemon were also watching, then Pikachu climbed into Anthony's backpack, but Anthony didn't see that happen".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "That WAS a cheap shot. I expected more from the Pewter Gym leader. Go, Numel!" Melodie sends out Numel.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

brock: i get that a lot, now then rhydon use earthquake! rhydon: slams on the ground creating an earthquake

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "This seems a little unfair for a first gym battle... Numel, use magnitude!" Numel uses magnitude. Magnitude 7!

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

brock: yea well my most recent loss, not counting lucy, was to a boy using a charmander who hadnt even learned metal claw...that was kinda a wake up call to step it up. recalls rhydon who has fainted and sends out onix

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"This is good, I can learn Brock's tactics now, then i'll be prepared, as soon as I get my third Pokemon"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Wow, that is pathetic... Numel, use defense curl!" Numel uses defense curl.

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Dylans Abra is now level 6
Dylan - still only teleport, I must make this useless pokemon useful!!!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

ace: hmm as true as that is you should still be carefull around that onix, a gym leaders last pokemon is usualy its best brock: onix use body slam! onix slams it body on numel with full force taking it out

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Come on Melodie, you can do it, hurry up and win this, so we can go out and look for a third Pokemon for me!"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "It's time to use my good pokemon. Go, Vanillite!"

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Dylan - I think I might need another one too. I have a feeling my Abra won't learn any moves that do damage for a while.

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

JunkosBoobies

Combusken is now LV.17,Poliwag is now LV.16,Rattata is now LV.19,And Quilava is now LV.21
Lucy "Now I need a 5th Pokemon!"
Rattata is Evolving into Raticate

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.