Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,821 to 6,840 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

ace: hmph walks up to the group cant really blame him for being a bit upset, id be upset too if i got stuck with a ducklet.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey............shut up, maybe I didn't want this thing in the first place, but even still, it'll beat all of your Pokemon in a flash!", Ducklett"QUACK? "

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "You have a good point. And I have an idea. Why don't we all travel together? This is a big region, and there are random adults that join evil organisations, so we'd all be safer in a group. What do you say?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

Dylan - I'm fine with that
Dylan stops training since everyone's awake now

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

ace: hmm well you guys arent exactly competition to me, so i guess while im still in kanto it will be fine to travel for a while.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ok, so now can we get going already, I think my Ducklett wants to hurry up and get stronger!", Ducklett"Quack!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Dylan finds a wild Abra
Dylan - I am looking for ghost type pokemon, but hey I should probably get a third pokemon for the first gym battle
Dylan fights and catches the wild Abra

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I really need another pokemon..." Melodie begins to search for a new pokemon.

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Dylan - I can help, what pokemon are you looking for?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony".............huh, hey, I need another Pokemon too, dang it, I need to catch more, wait for me, come on Ducklett*" Anthony then picks up Ducklett and goes with Melodie.

JunkosBoobies

Lucy "I know I'm going to stink at the 1st Gym Battle,But if my Torchic hurried up and Evolved,Maybe I would have a better chance at beating Brock."
Lucy finds a Wild Poliwag
Lucy "Now maybe I have a chance."
Lucy catches the Wild Poliwag

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Either a ground, rock, or water type. Something that's strong against fire type pokemon."

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Dylan - my father dissaproved of my obsession with ghost pokemon he wanted me to be a fisherman. So I have a fishing rod if any of you want a water type pokemon.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I'll take it." Melodie takes the fishing rod from Dylan.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well fine then, you all can catch the Pokemon now, i'm going to look for weak Pokemon for Ducklett to fight, so he'll be stronger" Anthony then goes looking for a Pokemon, Anthony"Dang, this is harder than I thought, not really...........maybe i'll check in the tall grass over there"

randomlypikachu

ace: hmm i think your enough for me right now deino.... so what do you say you and i take on the gym? deino: nods its head - ace: sweet, well if you need us we'll be waiting for you guys around town after our victory walks off to the gym

TsunamiSensei

Melodie uses the fishing rod and finds a goldeen. Melodie "Thus will have to do. Vanillite, use tackle!" Vanillite uses tackle on the goldeen and Melodie throws a pokeball.

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Dylan found a wild bidoof
Dylan - Abra use teleport!
Dylan flees
Dylan - well this sucks

JunkosBoobies

Lucy "Quilava,What do you say we take on the gym?"
Quilava Nods his head
Lucy "Alright then!"
Lucy and her Pokemon head to The Pewter Gym

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.