Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 681 to 700 of 14,718

e-love

Spheal ponders..

"Why are they still alive?" "What am I doing here" What is the point of this thread?" >:[

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir is a higher level than spheal. "Sure Ducklett, you can have more bagels" Hands Ducklett 4 bagels.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Emaan wrote:

Spheal ponders..

"Why are they still alive?" "What am I doing here" What is the point of this thread?" >:[

"Well Spheal, why don'y you read this" Ducklett then hands a piece of paper to Spheal with the rules of this thread

(3: No significant deviating from the story, or death nukes that kill everybody etc. I am the ruler)

"Sorry Spheal, but that attack won't kill us all here, but maybe you can beat me and Gardevoir in a fair battle, what do you say?" Ducklett then eats the bagels.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

e-love

What rules? :3

Spheal uses Ice Beam on Gardevoir.

Gardevoir is frozen solid!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir didn't agree to this fight. Gardevoir is frozen, but can still technically use psychic powers. Gardevoir uses extrasensory.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

"Ducklett broke the fourth wall by telling you to look at page 1, that's were the rules are, also Gardevoir, hold on, i'll get you out" Ducklett then used Air Slash and broke the ice "well Spheal, you don't know Ducklett so well, why don't I say hello to you" Ducklett then hugs Spheal and says "HELLO!!!! will you be Ducklett's friend?"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Snagrio

@Machamp_King Aw you changed your avatar. I like the previous one where Red looked totally bad***

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then looks at the Wingedfish "I wonder what Pokemon was that" Ducklett then continues to hug Spheal.

SheldonRandoms

"I don't know, who were we fighting, this Spheal wanted to fight, but I think my hug knocked him out, so let's find the bad guys, also work sometimes gets the best of him to"

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"I don't know, who were we fighting, this Spheal wanted to fight, but I think my hug knocked him out, so let's find the bad guys, also work sometimes gets the best of him to"

All the bad guys headed for Bellwood city, where the special documents are

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

"Well let's get there before they get the special documents" Ducklett then flies in the air "Let's go Mewtwo, Bellwood city city is which way now?"

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"Well let's get there before they get the special documents" Ducklett then flies in the air "Let's go Mewtwo, Bellwood city city is which way now?"

To the west of Volcanic crater, which is where we are now

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

"Let's head there now!" Ducklett then flies to Bellwood city.

SheldonRandoms

"Alright then, i'll get us there in no time" Then then grabs Mewtwo's shoulders with his webbed feet and flies to Bellwood city.

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"Alright then, i'll get us there in no time" Then then grabs Mewtwo's shoulders with his webbed feet and flies to Bellwood city.

Alright, we're here
Now to get those documents

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

randomlypikachu

returns from the night looks like i can stay around for a bit longer. hehehe, so anyone open up my "suprise" ?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Ducklett then wakes up "Wow, that had to be one of the best sleeps i've ever had, Rayquaza, you can let me go now" Rayquaza then let's go of Ducklett "What was that guys, did you all say that is true, Viper was here with a box, what was in that box, I bet that was the surprise Viper wanted to give me, that's why Dusknoir sucked me up in his stomach face thing, well now I have to find Viper so I can get my surprise"

Ducklett lands where Viper is "Viper, knew you had a surprise for me, now can I have it" Ducklett then closes his eyes's

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.