Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,641 to 6,660 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Gold "Viper, now you must be the one to die!" Gold jumps and brings his sword down on Viper's head.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"Alex..........please, have this........" Then The Masked Arrow hands his Mask over to Alex, Alex"Guy...........is that, but then that means......." then Guy grabs his bow and arrows and begins to walk, Guy"If I die, I die, I already avenged my sister............", Sheldon"Viper, prepare yourself, you will pay for what you made me do!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

destinys little accident: glows with a powerfull energy and emits a wave around the world - viper: ...hmm looks like the blades powers were true as it has weakend something about my ability to some extent. i cant see whats gona happen next, only whats happend now.. this will make the battle a lot more interesting... but first.... pulls out a blade to counter golds attack and a giant hole opens up into the sky hmm about ...30 minutes, maby 50... hahahahahha.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"That should be enough time to defeat you..........wait, what are you planning!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

viper: you were already informed of the plan werent you? i wanted to remove the universe, and thats what im doing now. im using the power of the ??? energy released from the corpse of lance/hollan. thats not all however, theyre ??? energy sticks around wherever theyve went in any place, and can be used to absorb and manipulate energy around the areas theyve been to.. so im also using that ability it holds to use the energy from a certain pokemons "world" to help manipulate this abyssal hole that floats above us. hehehe cofagrigus wherever you are i told you that youd be playing a very important role in all this did i not?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Lucina uses fire blast on Viper. Lucina "Stop talking, you fiend!"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Cofagrigus then appears in front of everyone, * Cofagrigus*"Huh, that was very clever of you, though sadly, there's a secret you didn't know about this jewel, it's something that I have to deal with while using it, even with it's power, you'll still going to get the effect", Sheldon"No, I won't let this happen!" Sheldon then jumps at Viper and slashed his with "destiny's little accident"

randomlypikachu

viper:takes both hits directly ow... gota say its a lot harder to dodge when you havent seen the attacks coming already. a beam fires from my wound at red slaming him into lucina. he then fires one right at sheldon* now as for you cofagrigus, i got a suprise for you myself. but first tell me about this ability of the jewl.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Just then, Guy fired an explosive arrow into Vipers wound, Guy"I knew that you cound'nt see that coming, my arrows now will be even more powerful against you"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

viper: Voice starts changing it doesnt matter much, i just have to keep this up for a little bit longer, and soon the universe will be sucked in to that hole.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then starts slashing at Viper many times, then Alex charges up on of her punches and then uppercuts Viper, Sheldon"There must be something we can do to stop that black hole, but what!?!?!?"

randomlypikachu

viper: .... teleports away as well as sheldon, both are now just standing on a platform, floating in the air ..... i'll tell you how... hehahahahaha you have to beat me. im not gona be like my predecessors however... i'll win.... i made sure to keep the one thing that gives that blade its full energy away from this field of battle.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Where did they go?", Cofagrigus"Let's just say that they are at a battle field, where only one will win, whoever wins, will determine the fate of the universe" Sheldon"Viper, I won't lose!" Sheldon then sliced Vipers chest.

randomlypikachu

viper: grows into a giant snake with 10 heads and a giant blade shaped tail theres no reason to keep that human form any longer. now die boy! fires several diferent beams at sheldon all with the intention to kill - watcher:....this isnt good ...someone important is missing! projects a message to ducklet, who viper made sure to leave out of teleporting ... ducklet... ducklet! i dont have time to explain, but im sending the location of viper and sheldon into your head as we speak! i need you to fly there as fast as you can! faster even!

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"What, huh, hey, you're that person who gave Sheldon the sword..........oh yeah, i'll fly there now!" Ducklett then flies to where Sheldon and Viper are, Guy"Huh, where is Ducklett going............Sheldon, please don't lose", Sheldon then dodges many beams that were shot at him, Sheldon"Dang it, well it looks like 10 will become 9" Sheldon then jumps up and cuts the head off of one of the snake heads.

randomlypikachu

viper: the head grows a body for itself and starts chasing sheldon around the field atempting to spew venom strong enough to destroy his body on contact hmmm that ducklet is on its way... i have to finish this up fast...

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What did you say, Ducklett, how does he know where we are?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.