Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,621 to 6,640 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sometimes he appears later, but other times his computer just doesn't work that well, but until he shows up.

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Still waiting.....................................
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

@everyone i accept, and call dibs on deino. only thing is im not sure if this arc can be finished up by tonight.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

@Randomusername Let's try anyway. Time for turbo plot booster mode!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Alright then, what's going to happen now?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I take on Viper's children and you take on Viper."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Ok then, this will be the final battle, everything ends here, let's go Ducklett"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina sends out Ninetales and Espeon. Lucina "Good luck. We'll meet at the Casteliacone place if everything goes well." Lucina turns around and runs off to find the children of Viper.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

lance: ... atempts to explain the ability of the ??? when suddenly he hears a rumbling noise being made across the world ....... whats happening? watcher: the battles between groudon and kyogre, and then the battle between red and cofagrigus took up to much of their time... the world got cleared out already and vipers killing off his children now.... i have to push them along the way if vipers going to be stoped an odd door opens up under everyone sending them falling untill they all reach an odd looking arena - viper: well well well, looks like the remaining survivors have arived. hahahaa how suiting that they would be you lot of all people.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Don't give us any speech or monologue. Now we fight!" Lucina fuses with Ninetales and uses flame wheel.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Viper, it ends now!" The Masked Arrow"Viper, you will pay for what you have done", Alex"Yes, you will fall Viper, prepare yourself!", Sheldon"Looks like everyone's here, ok then, let's go!"

TsunamiSensei

Gold raises his sword. Gold "I remember when I sided with you. Pathetic" Gold prepares to fight.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

viper: one problem though my little friends... how are you going to kill me when that blades not even active? you managed to kill none of my children with that thing. blocks the flamewheel and forces it back and towards sheldon well its not like all of them are gone however... looks towards lance and hollan the question is, are you willing to do it.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Ducklett, use water gun!" Ducklett then used water gun and put out the flame wheel, Sheldon"Stop playing games with us Viper, you will fall today!"

TsunamiSensei

Gold "This is for everyone you have killed! This is for all the lives you have ruined, but mist of all, this is for the future!" Gold charges Viper and slices at him with his two swords.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

viper: its no game, boy im quite serious here, but if you want to fight me right your going to have to kill them. lance: ... im afraid that hes right sheldon... hollan: ... hmph... viper: dodges both slices and a huge ray of evil energy fires from his head at gold like i said im done playing games.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"........wait.........what no, this can't be, what are you talking about?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina faces Lance. Lucina "I don't want to to this... but it's the only way. I'm sorry." Lucina's tails of flame lash out, impaling Lance.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

lance: falls over and hollan enters his body now that im down, make the final blow sheldon...do it with that sword...

TsunamiSensei

Gold "Sheldon, you have to do this. "

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then puts the sword in Lance's chest, Sheldon"........................", Alex"Just why did this have to happen, was there no other way!?!" Alex then holds onto The Masked Arrow and cries.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.