Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,561 to 6,580 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

@DeviousSnorlax You mean the days where everyone was just one Pokemon?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@DeviousSnorlax How was it epic?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

@Devioussnorlax Do you want to start a new RP once this story arc is over? New characters, no crossovers ( mainly applies to me), more dittotroids . What do you say?

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

TsunamiSensei

@DeviousSnorlax It's not. Sooo... Should we use this thread, or make a new one for the next RP? And what's NWF?

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

What's NWF? (Extreme noob question. I'm bad with abbreviations.)

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Just keep using it I guess.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

@Sensei_PikPik I was thinking about using different characters once this story arc was completed, but to end it right, we would have to do a 30 years later in the good future thing, that would make a good ending to this story.

But what would it be about?

TsunamiSensei

The new RP. I don't know yet. It really depends if we use trainers, or a single pokémon.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

I nominate randomusername, since he has done the most to the story.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

But if we all used a single Pokemon, then that wouldn't work so well story wise, sine there's not that much people as there was in the beginning, maybe we can use trainers with different Pokemon.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.