Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,541 to 6,560 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I haven't seen Guy since The Masked Arrow was found by the police. But, I think Alex was at the camp while I was sleeping."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Ok, well..............dang, where are the children?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Red "Yeah..Lets get rid of viper."
Fourth Wall Break This is the area:
Untitled
Fourth Wall Break My computer was like NO about working,So I might not be on a lot. >.<

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I guess we just wait for one of Viper's children to appear."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Cofagrigus"Or you could battle with me for now" Cofagrigus then appears in front of the group, Cofagrigus"Well, i'm waiting........."

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

HankLangley

Lucina: you know what i just realized? this is a role play. our lives are just being typed, and we have no control, and the only reason im saying this, is because some ones typing it, giving me the synthetic knowledge of this paradox

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

TsunamiSensei

Is the madness saga getting a sequel?

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Gansano wrote:

Lucina: you know what i just realized? this is a role play. our lives are just being typed, and we have no control, and the only reason im saying this, is because some ones typing it, giving me the synthetic knowledge of this paradox

Nappa: VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA!

SheldonRandoms

Cofagrigus"Oh look, he's still mad, well then, here's my way of saying i'm sorry!" Cofagrigus then fires a even stronger beam and it breaks Red's beam, hitting him in the process.

JunkosBoobies

Gravity is now cutoff
Pikachu "Red,Open your eyes!"
Red "Pikachu? Why are you floating?"
Pikachu "Gravity."
A Shadow Hand appears behind Cofagirus,Pulling him into the Distortion World

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

However, Cofagrigus uses his shadow hands and blocks all of the grab, Cofagrigus"Is this really all you have Red, looks like you rely to much on weapons and Pokemon, but if this is all you have to offer, then I might as finish you off already, you're starting to bore me"

JunkosBoobies

Giratina "No,I was the one pulling You into the distortion world,Cofagirus...." "And I Herby sentence you to rot in the distortion world!"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Cofagrigus"Ha, you make me laugh, i'm not the Cofagrigus you see everyday, now then, take this!" Cofagrigus then glows red, eventually, Giratina starts to glow red, then he disappeared, Cofagrigus"There, now Red, would you please make another attack, i'm starting to get board with just how weak you are"

JunkosBoobies

Red then glows blue,His eyes glow red
Giratina "Yes,It's working!"
Red turns into an Undefeatable beast
Beast "Gwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"
Beast then charges Cofagirus,Eventually Cofagirus's Body starts to rip apart
Fourth Wall Break This thread is getting too rough....I think @TBD might be locking this soon.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Cofagrigus"..........a minor scratch, I don't know what happened to you, but at least you are trying...............but not that much" Cofagrigus then send out a bunch of shadow hands that ambush him, bringing Beast down, then Cofagrigus eye's begin to glow, Cofagrigus"Goodbye Beast" Then Cofagrigus eyes become complety Red and then blind Beast, when Beast wakes up, he turns back into Red, Cofagrigus"I hope you liked that move, sure it takes a while to charge up, but when it hits, it lowers the power of the target and hurts them...........well then Red, you still have much to learn, not even a master ball will save you now!"

JunkosBoobies

Giratina "Red,Come back!"
Giratina then puts Red to sleep
Giratina "Red,You need to rest."
Giratina "Now Fight like a man,Cofagirus!"
Giratina forces Cofagirus in a Dark Prison Cell

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Cofagrigus then teleports out of the prison cell, Cofagrigus"Even you are boring me, I would rather face Sheldon, heck, even his Ducklett would be a better challenge than you"

@DeviousSnorlax we aren't breaking the rules, so this thread won't be getting locked, but to help keep it from being locked, don't use bad language and don't make things to bloody and violent

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@DeviousSnorlax we aren't breaking the rules, so this thread won't be getting locked, but to help keep it from being locked, don't use bad language and don't make things to bloody and violent

I'm actually wanting this thread to get locked now...Or at least deleted.
It's not like it used to be.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

@DeviousSnorlax What are you talking about?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.