Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,521 to 6,540 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What's going on over there?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Red "They're fighting because they're mortal enemies."
Leaf "But why would they be fighting in an area where theres Rattata's and Pidgey's?"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"That seems odd"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@DeviousSnorlax He keeps saying that in threads, but luckily I saw him respond to the question, so hopefully that'll stop.

Sheldon"Well, they are rivals, looks like we probably don't have to get involved, unless things go out of control"

randomlypikachu

lance: wakes up .... what time is it... .... we're late! runs off to find red and sheldon what we miss? Is dragging along hollan who is stil sleeping

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Oh............nothing much"

randomlypikachu

lance: ... why are there so many ladies here? hollan: wakes up umm woah we're getting in on this! lance: what!? but we dont even know them!? and - hollan: ... slaps lance idiot! im talking about them! points to kyogre and groudon we need to fight them!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"But what are we supposed to do?"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Let's hurry this up and then go to bed.............because that's what i'm doing" Sheldon and Ducklett then find a safe spot and use rest.

randomlypikachu

fourth wall break x-x" my computer was like "NO!" about working x-x" so sorry about that people x-x see ya'll tomarow. rest!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

JunkosBoobies

Revives Thread
@Everyone I know this is off topic,But I'm taking Graphics classes now. If you want me to make pictures of the role play (Not Internet Screenshots,But art to bring out the story,area,etc.),Then i'll do that.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@DeviousSnorlax Sure

Sheldon"Well, morning everyone, wonder what's happening now?"

Betelgroose

Phoenix - I have returned
Paco - me too

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I guess we go kill one of Viper's children now. "

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

Phoenix - good, I got here just in time to kill someone

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"..........but where are they, also I havene't seen The Masked Arrow, Guy and Alex in a while, I wonder where they went, were they with you Lucina?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.