Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,461 to 6,480 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

lance: in a minute brother, we have to deal with this now opens a secret path that was hidden behind a tree and walks down it hurry!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"..............right" Sheldon prepares himself as he's walking down, Sheldon"But it's about Sol, you gotta understand Lance"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: ... leads them to a cavern area where there are cyrstals glowing brightly and mirrors in several spots i understand perfectly ...sheldon. transforms into deceit - Deceit: i understand that all it takes is a little voice change, and a diferent look to fool someone like you a second time. the entrance to the room closes

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Why does nobody listen to Ducklett!", Sheldon"Deceit, now what the heck are you doing!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

deceit: i just want to kill, thats all pretty much. dont try fusing either, these crystals prevent your pokemon from attacking.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then takes out "destiny's little accident", Sheldon"You may try, but your killing days are finished!"

randomlypikachu

deceit: goes into a mirror please give it your all... hears an explosion sounds like your "brother" is having a little trouble with where i sent him to.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What, where did you send him?"

randomlypikachu

deceit: hehehehe maby you'll find out in the afterlife? several blades begin flying out of the mirrors

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then parries all of the blades, Sheldon"No, you tell me now!"

randomlypikachu

deceit: what does it matter to you anyway? he isnt your true brother so theres no reason to get upset the blades go into the mirrors an shoot back twice as fast with double the blades

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then continues to parry all of the blades, Sheldon"I don't care if he's my brother or not, you're going down, now tell me where he is now!"

randomlypikachu

deceit: sends them back this time 5 times as fast with 5 blades coming out of each mirror hehehe you cant keep this up forever you know... as for where he is... i sent him to the place where that mewtwo being made by viper was currently being held in...he probably woke it up. hahahaha i dont think him and hollan are up to the task of taking down that thing.... which is exactly why i sent them there. but tell me sheldon, what are you gona do if by some miracle they both live?

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then does a big swing around in a circle, sending all of the blades back at the mirrors, breaking them all, Sheldon"I'll tell them that you're dead, that's all, now then, face me now", Ducklett"Why can't we all just get along?"

randomlypikachu

deceit: hahahaha the shards of the mirror start floating no no, i meant when will you kill him? after all, he is one of vipers "children" just because he might be on your side doesnt meen hes excused from death ater all the shards start glowing

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What, no, this can't be?!?!"

randomlypikachu

deceit: his body phases through it revealing this this has been nothing but a magical hologram of deceit well dam ... i wanted to crush you with more harsh truth about whats going to happen because of that blade... then id teleport in and finish you in your despair and distraction. well guess that plans off so i'll deal with you tomarow snaps and they are released from the cave by the by, i sent lance to a dynamite factory that was set to blow up soon, not after the location of mewtwo. hehehehe, if your lucky maby you'll find him alive. disapears

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Dang it, where can he be........................"

Cofagrigus"I wonder, should I help him, or leave Lance to die, both choices have there yes, I should, and no, why bother?"

randomlypikachu

viper: to cofagrigus hehehe so hows my favorite little ghost doing today? dont worry to much about lance and hollan, theyre quite durable.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.