Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,441 to 6,460 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"But Red..............bah, why is he acting like this, but he has to realize that we are going through alot, also we all had our memory...............", Ducklett"Maybe you should go talk to him", Sheldon"You're right, don't want him to join team rocket, let's go find him" Sheldon and Ducklett then go searching for Red..........................Sheldon? then finds Red Sheldon?"Red, is that you, wait, please, I just have to talk to you about this, but alone, that's why I left Ducklett with Lucina, please Red, I want to make things right"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon?"Nonsense, it's just that you were not informed of the plan, that's all, also I you can be a big help, and I know how to do that, you see, that sword, it's given me some powers that I didn't know it had, and I could give you some of that power, what do you say, do you want some of this power?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon?"Good..........well here's your power" Sheldon? then sticks out his hand and it glows red, the real Sheldon and Ducklett then appear, Sheldon"Red, look out!" then Sheldon? fired a red blast at Red, breaking through his armor and damaging him very badly, bringging Red down to the ground Sheldon?"Well Sheldon, Red said he wanted to help out, so I helped him with that, goodbye for now" Sheldon? then disappears, then the real Sheldon and Ducklett run towards Red, Sheldon"Red, are you okay, speak to me?", Ducklett"He doesn't look good, I don't think a potion or any healing will heal him up", Sheldon"That's right, Cofagrigus has a very evil power, Red will be lucky to get back up, Red, speak to me?"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I can't, he vanished into a world where only he can teleport to, I don't know where that is, also if I were to go there, he would have full control of me, but for now, we should get you some help", Ducklett"That's right Red, you may be a strong Pokemon trainer, but if you keep pushing yourself to hard, you could faint", Sheldon"Dang, I don't know where to go, many hospitals and Pokemon centers where destroyed, where could we go?"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Fine, i'll go there" Sheldon then goes to Snowy Town, but in shock, finds the hospital destroyed, with Sheldon? there, Sheldon?"Oh, did I do that, well I know your every move, so if you try to go to a hospital, i'll destroy it, and you don't want innocent lives to go to waste, do you?", Sheldon"Dang it, what are we supposed to do?"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon? then destroyed the hospital and then fired a red beam at the builder, killing him, Sheldon?"If you all try something like that, it'll end badly for you all, just like that builder"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon? then destroys the hospital and the builder again, Sheldon?"I'll see you later Sheldon, for i'm going to hurt you really soon, not really, since well, never mind" Sheldon? then vanished, *Sheldon"What did he mean by that...........oh well, goodnight for now Ducklett" Then Sheldon and Ducklett go into the forest and use rest.

Cofagrigus"Rest for now Sheldon, for I have a some use for you after all, and if you behave, i'll let you keep Ducklett.................well, maybe one of his webbed feet, after what i'm planning, Sheldon will be on my side after all of this!"

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett revives thread

TsunamiSensei

Lucina wakes up. Lucina "Time to murder Viper's children!"

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yes, but where are they?"

randomlypikachu

lance: runs up to everyone, unaware of what has happend because he was not around to be taken into the portal to know the truth about sol guys, we found what sol sent us after but... its worse than he was saying, you gota follow me right now runs off north of the forest

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Wait, hold on, there's something you gotta know about Sol first!"

JunkosBoobies

Healing Wizard "Hmm...Who is Sol?"
Healing Wizard "He sounds nice...But I couldn't be so sure....Because i've never heard of him before."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.