Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 641 to 660 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

pops out of the night ok so im short on time today so i can only preform one act of evil right now destroys the machine on B1 with that done i'll be presenting my suprise tomarow good day goes back in the night

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

"All right hunter, let's serve them"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

"Alright, you serve first Mew"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Plusle

After my Project:Bionic Pokemon failed I flee into the darkness of space

3dsFc:2148-9077-4578

SheldonRandoms

"Hey, who the heck was that flying into the darkness of space"

SheldonRandoms

"Well then Mewtwo, let's follow him"

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then stands on Rayquaza's head "your just the serpent-like creature we need to catch these guys, now let's get them"

SheldonRandoms

"Well, well, well, Regigigas, if you're going to help us, then thank would be great, but if not, then go on and take the first attack before Ducklett defeats you.

JunkosBoobies

Regigigigas:Yes, I'll help you!
Mewtwo:Btw ducklett, the reason the girls had to kiss the reds was because those girls we're their true loves :3

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

"Really, that's good then, but it looks like @marioandsonicfy went really deep into space, it could take us hours to get him, plus I need to sleep and stuff, because i'm tired, hey Rayquaza, do you think you can hold me in one of your claws hands while I sleep, if I slept on your head, then I might fall off and get lost into space" Rayquaza then grabs Ducklett and holds him in his claw hand "well good night everybody" Ducklett then sleeps and dreams.
Untitled

Plusle

"There must be more powerful pokemon in a different galaxy then this... I just know it"

3dsFc:2148-9077-4578

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.