Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,361 to 6,380 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then wakes up, Ducklett"Wait for me, i'm going too............uh, where are we going and what are we doing?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I'm looking for food. It's hard to combat evil on an empty stomach." Lucina continues to look for food.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"But how are we supposed to find food when there's so much happened", Sheldon"I think we can still find some food................unless I for some reason were to release Snorlax from his pokeball, but other then that, we should be able to find some food."

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "There seems to be no food here..."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, don't you know what's happening now, that's probably why there's no food here"

Cofagrigus"Well then, Viper might have his children out and about, but they haven't reached this one place that Sheldon cares about, but in this timeline, he didn't go there yet, maybe i'll have some fun there"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Even with everything that has happened, there should be something edible..."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Let's see.........hey, there's a lake over there, maybe there's something to eat over there", Ducklett then dives into the lake and looks for food, Ducklett"Hey, there's some peat moss in the lake, come on, try some, it's good" Ducklett then eats some peat moss.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I don't think I should eat random mosses." Lucina checks the lake for other sources of food.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"I'll just continue eating this then, more for me!"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh.........a Weavile, when did you get here, but what's this secret you have?"

JunkosBoobies

Weavile "I'm one of Billy's Pokemon,And Here's The Secret."
Weavile "Some Plusie says that he wants to Improve this planet,And how he said that he was gonna do that was taking over the planet."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh, do you mean Plusle, they don't seem like the type of Pokemon that would do something like this?"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"That was weird, I wonder if something will attack us now, hello, danger?"

JunkosBoobies

Red comes out of The Forest,With a Flaming Sword,Flaming Armor,and a Flaming Shield
Red "Don't mind me,I was just getting ready for The Upcoming Snow Warrior Fight."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Oh..........Red, it's you, sure, go fight the Snow Monsters"

JunkosBoobies

Snow Warriors come out of The Forest,With Weavile on a Flaming Flag Pole
Snow Warriors "Well...We've gotten Stronger...Now What?"
Snow King "We Attack!"
Millions of Snow Warriors form into The Mecha-Mamoswine
Red bashes his Sword into The Snow Warriors

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.