Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,281 to 6,300 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Morning...........", Ducklett"So.........what where we talking about again, I forgot?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

sol: vipers ability, and how we could deal with him.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yes, well what are we supposed to do, it's very hard to come up with an idea if he already knows what's gonna happen..........."

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

sol: he needs to be stopped before a certain day is reached though.... if not, things will become even worse.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What do you mean by that?"

randomlypikachu

sol: im talking about vipers plan. you cant really see it from here but right now, theres a giant barrier being made by one of the vipers creations. this barrier is being made out of the planet, slowly but surely. this will eventualy cause most planet to become nothing more than a just a semi large floating strip of land. next up, people like the killer, the berserker, and gaia-lux were put here to do as they please, because viper knew that no matter what it would end with most of the life in the world dieing. basicaly its gona be like this, hes gona be watching as the world is stripped down and most of the population of the world is almost completely removed. when there is only a certain amount of people left in the world, and once enough of the world has been stripped down, hes going to kill off his own creations, and have the people who survived through the madness fight eachother to the death, with the strip of the planet as the battlefield. whoever is left standing will fight viper... and if that person is defeated, then hes going to ...and im not sure how he plans on doing this.... "remove the universe" i dont know what it meens, and i dont want to know. i just know that it has to be stopped.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Then the Masked Arrow comes in The Masked Arrow"Viper is crazy, why would he do this?", Sheldon"remove the universe, but if he were to do that, then what would he do?", Ducklett"Maybe Vipers from another universe?", Sheldon"And what about the Pokemon, what is he going to do with them all?"

randomlypikachu

sol: they'll either live or die too....its pretty sad to be honest... as for what he'll do, i imagine he'll go onto another universe to remove that one, and then the next, and the next. lance: .... thats quite terrible.

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow".................", Sheldon"But...........but............what if we were to........no, he'll know what to do, it's just to much to handle...........wait if, we were to.........", Ducklett"If he knows what we are doing right now, then we should go to a place where he can't know what we are going to do"

JunkosBoobies

Mewtwo drops down from The Sky
Mewtwo "I was captured by a Idiot Snake,But I somehow escaped...Arceus however,Is still in trouble."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

sol:that place im afraid doesnt exist... as for now, i think theres one thing we can try at least. stoping his creations, if they dont wipe out most of the world , then vipers plans will be at the most, set back.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yeah, at least we should do that, but what do you mean by set back?"

randomlypikachu

sol: explain later... sleep now crashes down on the floor sleeping

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Looks like he used the move rest" Then everybody else used the move rest.

SheldonRandoms

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Ducklett use over 9000 Max Revives on The Thread!
Untitled

TsunamiSensei

Lucina stops playing MH3U to join in using revives on the thread.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

Ducklett stops playing MH3U to join in using revives on the thread.

Then everybody wakes up, Sheldon".................."

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.