Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,221 to 6,240 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Lucina walks up to TMA. Lucina "It's time you told them who you really are."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow".............oh, Lucina, what's wrong, it's as almost as if you want me to remove my mask, why would you want that to happen, didn't you ever have a secret that you didn't want anybody to know?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Phoenix - we all have secrets it's a part of life

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "No. But then again, not everyone was raised to take over an evil organisation!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"Yes, well now, i'm off, farewell everyone" Then the Masked Arrow runs away.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Paco leaps in front of The Masked Arrow stopping him in his tracks

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow then rams into Paco and knocks him down, then he continues to run and escapes.

Betelgroose

Paco throws a shuriken into Masked Arrows leg

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow then shoots an arrow at blazing speed and it hit Paco in his knee, bringing him down, The Masked Arrow"Oh can't you just let me leave" Then The Masked Arrow keeps running.

Betelgroose

Paco - fool, your fire can't hurt me don't you remember Guy
Paco throws sickle and chain at Masked Arrow and wraps it around him

randomlypikachu

sol: ... wakes up .. no! traps the masked arrow inside a barrier we need all that we can get our hands on for any upcoming battles that may occur.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"That arrow was'net on fire, I just shot it very fast that it must have set on fire and i'm not Guy", Purrloin"I don't understand why he calls you that?"

randomlypikachu

?: the man with the armour and the blade finds our heros hello there people of this world. my name is gaia-lux and im gona save your souls today swings his blade at sheldon - sol: pushes sheldon out of the way quickly then puts a barrier around everyone beware that mans sword. it has the power to rip out a soul from its body with one swing. in other words, touch it, and your life is over.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Dang, we must avoid the attacks from his sword", Alex"One mistake and it's over, alright, let's do it", The Masked Arrow"What the heck, we gotta stop him now, Purrloin, look out" The Masked Arrow then hides himself"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina draws her bow. Lucina "Then I'll just fight from afar." Lucina fires an arrow at Gaia-lux

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Phoenix and Paco slice at Gailux with their scythes

randomlypikachu

gaia-lux:Dodges both and thrusts his sword into phoenix dont try and resist, i understand that your minds arent developed enough to comprehend my actions. however just know that with this blade i can save you all. just let me slice you down now, and send you up into the perfect afterlife. i believe this was destined to happen, and i shall follow this through till all life has been saved. lance: ... hes crazy hollan: to lance only ... he was crazy when he was first brought in... hes even crazier now. gaia-lux: so quickly stabs paco next who wants to be saved now? sol: ... we must hurry, i sense someone else aproaching fast.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.