Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 621 to 640 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir uses a revival herb on ducklett.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then wakes up "Thanks Gardevoir, I feel better already, I always protect my friends when I can, now can I get a hug please?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Ducklett then wakes up "Thanks Gardevoir, I feel better already, I always protect my friends when I can, now can I get a hug please?"

Gardevoir reluctantly hugs Ducklett.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Ducklett just loves hugs..........Hey look, a ship, let's go on"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

"You go through the door Garvdeoir, i'll just fly along the ship, being a Ducklett has it's advantages you know" Ducklett then starts flying "come on and start moving the ship already"

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir asks Mewtwo if he knows of any way to restore Celebi's memory.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then passes by some clouds and then gets a cloud beard and cloud hair style " Hey guys, check me out"

TsunamiSensei

"That's nice Ducklett". Gardevoir takes Celebi to the machine on b1.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Hello Venusaur, it's me Ducklett, what are you staring at out the window, it's probably me Ducklett right, well I do take requests for tricks if you have any"

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett flies near Mewtwo and Mew "Hey Mewtwo, who's that?"

SheldonRandoms

"Hello Mew, my name is Ducklett, nice to meet you" Ducklett then gives Mew a hug

SheldonRandoms

"Ducklett would like to play tennis too, but i'm going to need a partner, any takers?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.