Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,141 to 6,160 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

But before Killer could do that, Sheldon? then gets up and fired a beam at him, knocking Killer off of him, Sheldon?"Like I said, I don't have these human flaws, also hey, I thought I was supposed to be number........whatever, don't you keep count of the people you killed?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

killer: thats right, but you dont think i spend time not killing when you guys arent around right? im gona get up to the 2 million mark today. hehehe... you know at the rate i move at .... not to mention the rate the others will be going when they all wake up.... well ... you might say this worlds gona be really empty... a small empty world. also enjoy your flawless body while you still can, that beam i hit you with earlier is made especialy for those who dont die normaly. i call it my mortalizer, it well.... it does what it says basicaly.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon?"two million, man, you even make me look like the good guy here.............wait, mortalizer, what the heck does this Viper do anyway, well, no matter, because I still have this jewel that's inside me, and when I return to it's world, I shall be healed from the effect of the mortalizer, now then, farewell" Sheldon? then disappears, Sheldon"What, no, he got away".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

killer: ...dam.... now who am i gona sees a few cops running around the area oooo shots fire from his mouth burning each one of them now im over 2 million! well uess i can play with you guys tomarow good bye flys off - lance: .... wow...

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

randomlypikachu

lance: ... brother i think we're in for a long tiring day tomarow... we should rest sleeps for tongiht, and hollan has disapeared

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yes, let's rest for now" Then everyone then go to sleep.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.

randomusername wrote:

a robot about the size of a persons hand attaches itself to sheldon? and on the robot is a note - note: dear sheldon, i heard its your birthday and as such i wanted to see that this day in particular ends in a real "bang for ya" so i thought this gift would be apropriate. this robot has 19 nuclear explosives that it will send into your heart, each will then dentonate one after another, one for each year of your life. from, viper. - viper: projects his voice to sheldon? hmmm .... you confused my robot... still as long as someone gets the gift i guess its fine.

I see what you did there, and to that, I say thank you

TsunamiSensei

Lucina uses a revive on the thread.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

Ducklett quacks a revive on the thread.

How many times do I have to tell everyone, Ducklett is the only one that can revive threads, because.................Ducklett is swell.

TsunamiSensei

Let's all agree this guy
Untitled
Is the only one that can revive threads.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Dan Hibiki is the true one who can revive threads, ok, let's get this show on the road.
Untitled

The Masked Arrow"Dang it, that fake Sheldon and that Killer got away!", Alex"I didn't know a Pokemon could be so evil............"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Oh, pokémon can be evil..."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Alex"Yeah, but not this kind of evil, and what was that Cofagrigus talking about, a jewel or something, I wonder where he got it?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina turns to TMA. Lucina "Didn't you steal a jewel?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"I did, but then one day, I randomly woke up with my memory erased, I think that Pokemon stole it from me and erased my memory of him stealing from me", Alex"That doesn't sound a normal jewel, it almost sounds like the jewel might have been created by the Gods, but i'm not sure"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "What gods would have the power to do that?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Alex"I don't know, but what I do know is that Pokemon has a jewel that grants it power, we need to find a way to stop.........." The Masked Arrow then covers Alex's mouth, The Masked Arrow"Quiet, he could be hearing us right now", Alex"..........yes, but what are we supposed to do, I heard him say that he can go inside the jewel and heal himself of any damage, even if we can find it's weakness, the jewel will heal him, what should we do?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Destroy the jewel."

-Skeletor

JunkosBoobies

Flying Pirate Ships Destroy Pallet Town,Then Drops a Building with The Snow Kingdom's Logo on it
Snow Warriors "Thanks for helping out,Pirates."
Pirates "No Problem,Matey!"
The Pirate Ships Leave Pallet Town (Which is now Snow Headquarters)

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Alex"Wait, but what if there's something inside the jewel giving Cofagrigus power, also I didn't see the jewel, so the jewel is inside him", The Masked Arrow"That's right, it's mouth was open, so I put my hand inside and took the jewel", Alex"You mean, he just let you?", The Masked Arrow"I suppose so, but to destroy a jewel like that, then we must find something powerful to destroy it, I don't think any of us right now have a weapon to destroy the jewel"

TsunamiSensei

Gold walks up to Alex and bows to her. Gold "Gold, wielder of the sacred triforce, at your service, milady."

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.