Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,101 to 6,120 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

@Sheldonrandoms Happy birthday! I have no cake, so you get a hug.
Untitled

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Alex"Huh, are you..........yes, it's the Masked Arrow, what are you doing underneath a Donphan's foot, don't worry, i'll save you, Blaziken, use blaze kick", Then Blaziken used blaze kick on Donphan and knocked him off of The Masked Arrow, then she carried him away to safety.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Sensei_PikPik Thanks, and it's alright, the cakes you, and everybody gets are............ouch, I just got shot by an arrow, it's in my knee........or should I say, *MY LEG!!!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina wakes up. Lucina "I wonder where Sheldon is..."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Alex"Hey, you're the Masked Arrow, what happened back there?", The Masked Arrow"Somebody gave me away, I don't know who...........ah, it's a little dangerous to be having all your Pokemon out at once", Alex"Right*" Alex then returns all of here Pokemon, except for Hitmontop, Alex"Well, I wonder what I should do with you?", The Masked Arrow"What do you mean?"Alex"Well, you are a thief, what should I do with a theif like you, you seemed all comfy underneath that Donphan's foot, but with all that's happening.......Hitmontop, release him" Hitmontop then spins around really fast and breaks The Masked Arrows handcuffs with his foot, The Masked Arrow"Thanks", Alex"Now, you stay with me and help me find my friends" Then Alex and the Masked Arrow start looking for the others.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina finds TMA and Alex. Lucina "It's good to see you escaped. Have either of you seen Sheldon?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"No, I haven't seen him anywhere.........also, Purrloin, get out of here" The Masked Arrow then releases Purrloin from the Police ball, then he throws it away and fired an arrow at it, breaking it within seconds, Alex"No, just where can he be........oh yeah, where is that Pete person?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I don't know. We also have no idea where Guy is."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"..........Well, we should go out and look for them, I feel like Sheldon will be harder to find than Guy and Pete, alright, let's look for them........huh, what's with the mummies?", then a bunch of mummy warriors surround them all, Sheldon?"Ah, so you were looking for me........oh, The Masked Arrow, how did you escape, I told the police that you were here", The Masked Arrow"Huh, Sheldon, is that really you?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina " Sheldon, why did you give TMA away?"

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

a robot about the size of a persons hand attaches itself to sheldon? and on the robot is a note - note: dear sheldon, i heard its your birthday and as such i wanted to see that this day in particular ends in a real "bang for ya" so i thought this gift would be apropriate. this robot has 19 nuclear explosives that it will send into your heart, each will then dentonate one after another, one for each year of your life. from, viper. - viper: projects his voice to sheldon? hmmm .... you confused my robot... still as long as someone gets the gift i guess its fine.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon?"Well, why not, he is a thief, plus he was the one who stole the red jewel from Confagrigus, luckily, Confagrigus got it back, you see, I don't like it when humans steal from Pokemon, now stand still, and maybe you'll still have your skin for a few months" then more mummy warriors surround them, some of them are the police officers that were in the forest, Sheldon?"Also, where is that Pete, he may be weak, but he's good at hiding"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon?"Huh, heart, what's that, the very thing I gave away, now then, this day shall be interesting"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "What's this about giving away your heart?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon?"Lucina, Lucina, Lucina, you must be really be lost, I was never born with a heart, now then, prepare to join this mummy army, while you shall serve as a slave to Cofagrigus until the end of time!", Alex"What is he talking about?", The Masked Arrow"Snap out of it Sheldon, this is not you, it can't be........"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "You want me to join that army of rotting flesh!? I don't think so." Lucina creates a circle of flame that burns the mummies.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

lance: ... wakes up .....oh no.... wheres .... hollan? hollan: comes out of lucinas shadow but now hes changed his shape to resemble gold instead of lance dam ...are you really this dense girl? that clearly isnt the sheldon.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Then who is it?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Hey, faker, who are you supposed to be, you should know that the real Sheldon always has a real Ducklett with him!", Ducklett"Yeah, thanks right, who are you?!?"Sheldon?"Why, I think Lance knows"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.