Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,961 to 5,980 of 14,718

JunkosBoobies

Snow King "Hmm...Just because I'm made out of Snow dosen't mean I'll Melt...Really,THAT'S the best you've got?!"
The Snow King eats Daniel's Soul

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "I'm a dark mage, I don't need a soul, but I like it." Daniel retrieves his soul, and creates a giant bidoof demon to fight the snow king.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, that explains something..............I guess?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "It's really complicated, but in short, my life force is sustained by magic, so my soul isn't needed. And my bidoof minion is hungry!" The demon bidoof eats the Snow king.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"But he'll melt.............but if you can heat him up, then he'll evaporate"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "I'll just let demonic stomach acids corrode his being until he is only a tiny speck in bidoof's colon."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"That should work, and if you need fiber then..........huh" SSBB Announcer This game's winner is, Falco", Ducklett"I win!" Nobody was paying attention, so Ducklett smashed everybody.

randomlypikachu

viper: meanwhile has been working in silence for several days completing a new body for maximillion which he has finaly finished and attached to maximillions head, he then has the heart inserted through an opening in the back along with the spine, he then covers these openings with some odd looking metals hmph ive had to keep things on hold for a few days but now its almost time to start up again..... our heros are really having it easy though looking at them through a mirror ... perhaps while im transfering the old souls from the sphere looks to the sphere holding the souls of the hybrids i'll send them something interesting.... but what? .... got it! lotus, unleash the failed experiment lotus: ... the one that wouldnt listen? whats the point of releasing him though if he wont obey you? viper: simple, hes gona cause havoc out there one way or another, and when he does those heros are gona respond and he'll have to deal with them despite not wanting to comply with my desires. - lotus: releases an odd looking zombie wearing a magicians outfit, he then flys out a giant skull bursting through some of the windows in the process, with a look that shows hes clearly happy to be freed

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I think we'll have to stop playing soon."

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I think we'll have to stop playing soon."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Cofagrigus"Well, it seems like nobody cares i'm floating here, whatever...............huh, oh, so that's what Viper is planning, he's such a sneak, the heroes will totally get a kick out of this, maybe I should talk to him sometime?"

randomlypikachu

?: the zombie magician lands out somewhere in the sinnoh region hello world, my name is murphy, and i got quite the show planned for all of you today summons a giant hat thats floating in the sky and zombies begin pouring out of it and onto the land a show that ends with me ruling over all of you.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Cofagrigus"Why hello there Murphy, what are you doing with that hat there, making it rain zombies, well if that's what you want to do I guess........also, you said your shows gonna end with you ruling over everyone, well I guess you can rule until I come in and make you my slave, also, are you looking for the heroes, because this is a great way for them to find you"

randomlypikachu

Murphy: why yes odd little ghoust, you can be my first subject in all of this, just come here so i can bite you. viper: speaking only to cofagrigus dont try speaking to him, he unfortunantly developed a massive superiority complex, got so bad that whenever people speak he thinks they're offering themselves to be one of his zombies minions.

TsunamiSensei

Gold sees the zombies. Gold "Why am I attacked by the undead every time I go to get bagels?" Gold draws the golden sword and slices apart zombie after zombie.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Cofagrigus"Oh, that's rich, but i'm afraid I can't turn into a zombie, I don't have the organs or whatever you need to turn somebody into a zombie, now then, I think I see that Gold person over there, he's able to turn into a zombie, go on, bite him"

randomlypikachu

murphy: huh? floats down to gold hey little boy, if you want to be my subject you have to get bitten by me, being bitten by these guys will only result in that points to everyone else whos been bitten so far being turned into zombie rabbits

TsunamiSensei

Gold "I'd prefer to stay living." Gold stabs Murphy's head.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Cofagrigus"Well, I wonder how Gold will make it out of this" Cofagrigus then controls the zombies except for Murphy, then all the Zombies start to surround Gold.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.