Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,881 to 5,900 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

lotus: ... apears in the center of where they are splitting off in, she then fires two blasts of poison one, towards sheldon, the other towards red

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then looks behind him and see's the poison blast, then he dodges the blast, Sheldon"Spoke to soon Lucina, now then Lotus, what are you doing here now!" the posion blast then hits the bagels Pete was holding, Pete"Oh no, the bagels!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold "Nooo! You will pay for ruining the bagels!" Gold charges Lotus and slices at her twenty-seven times.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

lotus: has her seviper come into block the attacks from gold while she jumps up to doge the thunder well fathers working right now so i wanted to play a little. creates two giant snakes out of venom

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I wonder how Alex would have done here, now then, let's go Ducklett, use ice beam on the venom snakes" Ducklett then used ice beam on the venom snakes, freezing them.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

fourth wall break: leaving early tonight x-x" - lotus: disapears

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, that was a quick battle........."Ducklett"Hey Sheldon!" Ducklett pokes Sheldon and knocks one of his pokeball's, Snorlax is then released and starts eating the bagels.

SheldonRandoms

And then everyone went to bed.

Later, Guy went back to where Alex lives, Alex"Well, here we are, I mostly have fighting types, since well.......you know", Guy"Wow, there's just so many fighting types!", Alex"Yeah, well, I usually like to train against these Pokemon, since some of them have there own fighting styles based on martial arts, also.........." Alex's dad"Alex, there you are, where have you been, you should have been here to train some more, like you wanted", Alex"Father, can we have a talk" Alex then explains what she is going to do, Alex's Dad"Well, I see you have grown up, and your skills have improved since last time I was here", Guy"They sure have", Alex"So, can I go with them father?", Alex's father sure you can, you can, and when you see that Viper, you better kick his butt", Alex"Father, that's something unlike of you to say, by the way, where's mother?", Alex"She's resting up, it's late after all and", Alex's Mom"You would think I would miss seeing my only child* Then they all talk for a while. Alex's Dad"Ok, you can go, however, you must select only six Pokemon" Alex"Hitmonlee, would you like to come with me?", Hitmonlee"I'm sorry, but that Ducklett will get on my nerves, choose someone else" Alex"He dosn't want to come along with me, oh well, I think i'll choose......"

.Hitmontop
.Mienfoo
.Medicham
.Hariyama
.Blaziken
.Lucario

Alex"I'll take these Pokemon with me, well Father, Mother, i'm off, come on Guy, let's go" Guy"Right, thank you again for letting her go with us!" *Alex then packs some of her clothes, puts all of her Pokemon in her bag (except for Hitmontop, which she leaves outside of her Pokeball) and then the two then go to where Sheldon and the others are and go to sleep.

SheldonRandoms

Later, in the morning, Sheldon and everyone else wakes up, Alex"So, while we were gone, what happened?", Pete"Oh, we were attacked by Lotus, and Lotus fired poison and destroyed poisoned the bagels, and then Snorlax then ate the bagels, Guy"What, that doesn't make any sense, how did he eat them without getting poisoned?", Alex"Well, from what I heard, Snorlax's have a very strong digestion system, so that Snorlax can eat pretty much anything, even if they food was all old and moldy, it would still eat it without getting an upset stomach", Guy"Well there goes the idea of storing my items inside Snrolax, Alex"Why would you do a thing like that?", Guy"What, no, it was only an idea, you see, i'm a thief, I never told you that, right?", Alex"What, no, my parents trusted you, how come you never brought that up before?", Guy"Because if your parents knew you were gonna travel with a thief, then you would have most likely stayed home, besides, i'm more like an anti-hero anyways, I steal to make a living, what's the big deal?", Alex"The big deal is that you steal what doesn't belong to you" Guy" I usually just steal when we are on mission, but this person called the Masked Arrow is the one who usually steals things around here", Alex"That's right, I heard about him, he stole some old jewel at a museum", Guy"Yeah, but I know the Masked Arrow, we had a meeting once that sorta made us friends, if you want to put it like that", Alex"Well, if that Masked Arrow is gonna steal from me, then i'll show him", Guy"Careful now, The Masked Arrow could be listening to us right now........because thief usually do that kind of stuff before stealing something, The Masked Arrow also has a Purrloin like me, since Purrloin are.........", Alex"Known to steal, I know", Guy"You know a lot about Pokemon", Alex"I studied at a Pokemon academy for a couple of years, before I learned Karate, so I know alot about Pokemon", Guy"Good to know, but i'll just use a Pokedex app if I want to know something about a Pokemon", Alex"Hey, Hitmontop is getting along great with that Ducklett*"Guy*"Well, it's a good thing you choose Hitmontop instead of Hitmonlee, because I don't think he liked Ducklett as much, Alex"Hitmontop is one of the more playful Pokemon back at my dojo" Ducklett"Yay, this is fun", Hitmontop"I never knew a Ducklett would have enjoyed this" Hitmontop is holding Ducklett and spinning around at high speed, Alex"We should go and get something to eat", Pete"Good thing you're hungry, because I just finished cooking...........huh, not again!!!!!" Snorlax then eats all the food Pete has made...............again, Alex"When Lucian wakes up, we should then go out for some food"

JunkosBoobies

The Youngster Wakes Up
Youngster "Hmm...Better get my Gym Leader outfit on."
The Youngster puts on his Gym Leader Outfit
Gym Leader Lee "Hmm...Now I need my Strongest Pokemon."
Lee takes these Pokemon with him
Jolteon
Raichu
Electivire
Luxray
Ampharos
Magneton

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Lucina wakes up. Lucina "Did snorlax eat our food again?"

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Phoenix - No, he merely fell asleep on it
Points at snorlax with food all over its belly

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Snorlax then wakes up and eats the rest of the food that was on his belly, Guy"Not again", Alex"Well, what do you expect, Snorlax's eat alot"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Now what? I'm hungry and we have no food."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Looks like we have to go out for food again, sorry everyone, but Snorlax just keeps eating our food", Pete"Well, I am a chief, and I keep making food, maybe next time, i'll store the food away", Alex"Huh, how come I couldn't understand what Sheldon said, what's going on?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Somebody stole Sheldon's voice. Well, the human part. He can only speak in the language of pokemon."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Alex"Oh, well then, i'm sorry that happened to you Sheldon", Guy"...............yeah, well we should go out and find something to eat"Alex"Well then Hitmontop, let's go" Then everyone go out and find a place to eat at, Guy"Uh, should we just get some bagels again?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Bagels seem to bring bad luck. Let's get something else."

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Paco - I'm hungry for some waffles.

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.