Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,841 to 5,860 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Lucina " I say yes. You never tell me I'm going to get fat! He's going to get a special present from me..." Lucina pounds her fist into her other hand.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, I think he was walking this way, let's go follow him then", Sheldon and the others then walk in the direction that person was walking, then they eventually catch up to that person, (Pete is carrying all the bagels)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina " You! The man with the hitmonlee! Why did you say I'm going to get fat!?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

The person and Hitmonlee then stop walking, ???????"Well, I just thought with all of those bagels you all were eating, that you might have choked or something, especially that Ducklett, the little thing was just putting it into his bill without chewing, also you can gain weight if you ate to many bagels.............did you all seriously follow me because I made that comment?", Guy"Looks like Lucina is gonna punish you now, go get her Lucina!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "That's exactly why I followed you. Now prepare to pay for what you said!" Lucina punches the man in the face.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Before Lucina could punch this person in the face, the person then blocked Lucina's punch and countered with an even stronger punch, punching Lucina in the stomach, knocking her down, ???????"Look, i'm sorry I had to do that, but I had no other choice, I had to defend myself, you threw the first punch, so I punched back, now its that gonna be all?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina gets up. Lucina " If you apologize, then yes. You see, I have this sword here, and I would hate to get it dirty, but because you just attacked me, I feel like I might have to defend myself. But if you apologize, I might not need to use it."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

???????"You think you are tougher because of a sword, don't make me laugh, if only I had my staff with me, but whatever",Guy"Coming from the person who hit a girl", ???????"What, I thought I was allowed to do that..........wait, do you all think i'm a........", Guy"Shut up, Lucina, go get her!"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina " It's not just the sword that makes me better than you, but it helps." Lucina begins to swing her sword at the man, but Daniel creates a magic wall to stop her from hitting the man. Daniel " Whoa there Lucina. We don't want your beautiful face ending up in prison for murder now, do we?" Daniel turns to the man " And you. If you apologize for saying she'll get fat, I can guarantee you that she will stop trying to kill you. Now say you're sorry.":

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

???????"Fine, i'm sorry...........but you all still don't understand" the person then blushes, ???????"............i'm sorry, i'm just so embarrassed, I shouldn't have said that, but whoever you are, take this" the person then slaps Daniel in the face, ???????"Of course, one of you had to come in and stop this battle................."

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "Why did you slap me for saving you!?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

???????".............nothing, now then, i'm just gonna leave now, you all don't even know about my........", Guy"We don't care, you just slapped him in the face, why did you do that, Lucina, do something?" Guy then steps back, Purrloin"Why do you sound happy for that?", Guy"What do you mean", Purrloin"Nevermind* Guy then steps back to where he was standing.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Okay Guy, I'll do something. This is for slapping Daniel!" Lucina hits the person in the chest with the hilt of her sword, pushing the person back.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

???????"Fine then, can I just leave now, we are even as of right now?"

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "At least tell us who you are before you go."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

???????"Oh, my name, but you all think i'm...............it's joe, joe's my name"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "You're lying Now tell me who you really are."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

???????"Fine, it's really Sheldon, now can I please leave?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Sheldon? There's a Sheldon in our group. What's the connection between you two?"

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.