Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,821 to 5,840 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Pete"Oh yeah, I made something big for every.............huh, where did it all go?", Then all of a sudden, Pete and Lucina hear a big burp, that even wakes up Sheldon, Guy and the rest of his Pokemon, Sheldon"What the heck was.........Snorlax, why did you, Lucina, what happened, since your standing up"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Snorlax ate our food... Now I'm hungry."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

TsunamiSensei

@machamp_king Gold? He's my character. Descendant of the hero of time and all that.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Pete"I worked on that for hours, now it's all gone in an instant", Snorlax then gives Pete a hug, Guy"..........Let's just go out for lunch then".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina " I'm fine with whatever we do, as long as I get food."

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

@Machamp_king Because of the reverse time travel stuff, Gold is about 16. Any time before this, he was a gardevoir bent on the destruction of mankind. (First 60 pages reference! )

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon returns Snorlax, then the group then go out to find something to eat, Guy"Well, where can we go out to eat?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina " I don't really know any good restaurants. Pete, you're a cook. Do you know anywhere good?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Pete"Well, that depends, how much money do we have right now, because some of these places can charge lot's of money for a salad, but what do you all like then?", Sheldon and Guy"Anything", Pete"Well, what about you Lucina, will a bagel place be fine with you?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina " Bagels are always fine. And money's no problem... I'm kinda rich." Lucina smiles happily.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Pete"Well, alright then, let's go get some bagels then" The everyone go to a place that sells lot's of bagels and get lot's of bagels, then a person walks by with a Hitmonlee following the person, ???????"Huh, that's a lot of bagels, you'll all become fat if you eat those, especially with butter, come on Hitmonlee, let's go." then they walk away.

TsunamiSensei

Gold sees Sheldon getting the bagels. Gold " Hello Sheldon. What are the odds of us going to the same random bagel place?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Very possible when a Ducklett is here", Ducklett then eats more bagels, Sheldon"You're right Ducklett, hey Gold, did you see that person over there with the Hitmonlee, what was that person's problem?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold " He's one of those fitness buffs. He thinks that anything will make him fat, so he doesn't eat much. he only comes here for his Hitmonlee. It really likes bagels. "

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"That person seemed rather short and didn't have that big of muscles to be a fitness buff, and that Hitmonlee looked to be around the same height, I wonder who that person really is, whatever, now let's eat some more bagels"

TsunamiSensei

Gold " Oh, you mean that guy? There were two people with hitmonlees here. The short one is just weird."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh, that's strange", Ducklett"Should we go after that person Sheldon?", Sheldon"One part of me says yes, while the other says No, what does everyone else think?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.