Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 581 to 600 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"Hey Gardevoir, where are you going in a hurry, I've got nothing better to do so i'll just tag along" Duckett then follows Gardevoir.

"How did you get to the past?"

I don't know, I was talking to you, and now i'm here, then I was somewhere else, traveled around a bit, and now here you are, also Celebi still owes me a high three.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I don't know, I was talking to you, and now i'm here, then I was somewhere else, traveled around a bit, and now here you are, also Celebi still owes me a high three.

"Ok. Well, I'm trying to prevent Mewtwo's death by preventing the death of Red, Light Red, and Dark Red."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir uses earthquake and focus blast

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Well I found you just in time, since this is a double battle, i'll battle the hikers pokemon and you battle the super nerd's pokemon"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then follows up with surf

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir uses energy ball on golem

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Well everybody wants Ducklett to win, so that's what i'll do then.........But I don't know that move, well i'll just do this" Ducklett then uses Water Pulse.

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"Well everybody wants Ducklett to win, so that's what i'll do then.........But I don't know that move, well i'll just do this" Ducklett then uses Water Pulse.

now all thats left to do is defeat the Super Nerd's Metagross

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then used Air Slash on Metagross

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir uses earthquake on metagross

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir teleports to the 300th floor of the building

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Gardevoir, you can teleport to the top, i'll fly with my wings, being a Ducklett has it's advantages you know" Ducklett then flies to the top.

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir uses mind control on Lyra, Hilda, and Dawn to make them kiss the Reds.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Well they kissed, now what?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.