Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,741 to 5,760 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

I'll be back, got to go to dinner

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

@Machamp_King the village elder is one of my characters

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Betelgroose

@Sensei_Pik_Pik and @SheldonRandoms there is a village elder I only used her once I think it was on page 259

Edited on by Betelgroose

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Hey, this is the real village elder, this person is a impostor!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina draws her sword. Lucina "Then what should we do to him?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

Phoenix - But this person is definitely a ninja or else they wouldn't have been able to get in here. I'll take him to the elder where she will decide his punishment.

Edited on by Betelgroose

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Well, then should we throw this person in jail or something?"

Betelgroose

Phoenix - he will most likely be executed for imitating the elder

Betelgroose

Phoenix takes imposter to elder
Phoenix - there are a network of underground tunnels under the village that lead all over the world, we could use those to sneak up on Viper

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Well, at least this will teach him, he could have done something bad if he were to continue"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yes, that sounds like a good idea"

JunkosBoobies

Imposter "You will PAY for this!"
He has a Snow Captain Badge on him
He then Blows Up The Prison,Then Escapes
He is now at Sunrise Mountain

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Betelgroose

Phoenix - he shouldn't be able to access them either because only ninja can access them.

Betelgroose

Phoenix - how did he get in a prison?

SheldonRandoms

Guy"I don't know, did somebody put him in there..........nevermind, should we follow him?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold, still eating his bagel, arrives at sunrise mountain. He draws his sword and cuts the imposter into two equally sized pieces.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

Phoenix - no reason to there's about a thousand ninja chasing after him.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.