Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,661 to 5,680 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Back, anyone here?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh, what are they doing over here!?!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Yippee, another apocalypse to stop." Lucina draws her sword.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

lance: how do we stop this?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Not if we can stop it, they won't succeed with there plans!"

???????"Such weak power, if they wan't to destroy the world, why use such weak power?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina gestures upward. Lucina "My guess is by destroying that purple planet."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Sounds like a plan, OK everyone, let's do this"

JunkosBoobies

Red "If we stop these guys,We have a Possible Chance of catching Mewtwo and Arceus!"
A Blast of Fire comes out of The Ground

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"It's my time to shine" Ducklett then used water gun on the blast, putting out the flames.

randomlypikachu

lance: seems frozen in thought at reds words .... catch mewtwo and arceus...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh, did you say something Lance?"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then kicks the bomb back at the Snow Warriors, exploding on them.

randomlypikachu

lance: huh... oh! jumps infront of sheldon and kicks the bomb out of the way its nothing brother, dont worry.

TsunamiSensei

Gold walks in. Gold "Gold, licensed preventer of the apocalypse at your service."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Oh, Gold, you should have some fun kicking their butt for once, but if you don't want to, then we can always just send in Pete with a frying pan?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold holds up his right hand and the black water goes away. He draws his sword and kills 4 snow warriors in one slice.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.