Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,581 to 5,600 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon flies away fast and barley avoids the beam, Sheldon"Huh, what's with the Queen?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

queen: ugh so she figured it out. a soldier begins floating up helplesly infront of the attack causing hi mto die instead of her, she then sends an energy blast at peter

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then used Scald on the Queen's eyes and the soldiers, Sheldon"That should burn them up while I go for the heart" Sheldon then flies towards the Queen.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Phoenix disappears into the shadows

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Looks like she weaken by something, time to go for the heart, i'm gonna need some speed for this one!"

randomlypikachu

white hand: Flies up from undergorund and begins making weird hand motions... a loud screech is heard and the heros are all removed from the kingdom ... queen ;... theyre gona be back tomarow, i should be ready for them by then sleeps for the night while lance is back at the base waiting for them to return

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"We will win.............goodnight everyone" Sheldon and the rest of his Pokemon then go to sleep.

Cofagrigus"That's good, that Queen will eventually be beaten and I wonder where that Lance was going............"

randomlypikachu

lance: is behind cofagrigus waiting for you. tomarow i would love to have a talk with you, but for tonight i need to sleep goes back to the base to sleep

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

I am!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Machamp_King wrote:

ANYBODY HOME?

Ducklett's home of course.

Betelgroose

Phoenix appears and burns down the home
Phoenix - Phoenix is here!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

lance: wakes up good morning everyone margie: whats up?

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, the Queen is gonna go down today, that's what gonna happen", Guy"Nothing much, Sheldon went to fight the Queen yesterday, now he's gonna finish the job!"

Sorry for being randomly gone while I was here, my sister had to use the computer for College work.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Those Snow Warriors, what's there problem anyway?"

randomlypikachu

lance: well brother i sense lotus waiting for you back at the gate, you go on im gona stay here margie: yoshi and i will go to deal with those snow warriors lance: and cassey? margie: ... she left last night, yoshis a little broken up about it. yoshi: ...

Edited on by randomlypikachu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.