Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,521 to 5,540 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon and everyone else then return to the base camp, Sheldon"Huh, what's going on with Lucina?", Guy"Oh no, did the Lavender appear here or something?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "She coughed up blood and then passed out. None of my magic did anything." Daniel picks up Lucina. "She needs medical attention now!" The paramedic fails at healing Lucina.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Yes, let's do that for her, come on, hurry!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

I'll be back in 10-20 minutes, I have to go to dinner.

TsunamiSensei

Daniel looks for the closest hospital.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

@Machamp_king The paramedic failed. Just let my sub-plot play out.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Everyone gets on the bus.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I hope we can make it there in time"

SheldonRandoms

Guy"I didn't know it was snowing?"

TsunamiSensei

They arrive at the hospital. Lucina is taken into the ER and various tests are run. After hours, an old doctor approaches Daniel and the others. Doctor "It seems your blue haired friend has a rare case of the Hylian flu. It was widespread about 500 years ago, but now the only known way to get the disease is by..." The doctor is cut off by Daniel.
Daniel "By a curse."
Doctor "That's right. How did you know that?"
Daniel "I had a hunch someone wanted Lucina dead, and the Hylian flu can be fatal. Curses can do most anything, so I put the pieces together. Anyway, will she be okay?"
Doctor "She should live"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"That's good to hear"

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "Did you cure her? Or just keep her from dying?"
Doctor "We cured her with the help of one talented stranger." A man walks out, a surgical mask covering his face. Without taking off his mask, he speaks.
Stranger "Hey Sheldon, It's been a while."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"It has.......", Guy"Wait, is that?", Ducklett"Who is that again?"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What the heck, those snow orks!?!?!"

TsunamiSensei

Stranger "No time for that!" He materializes his sword and swiftly takes down the orks.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.