Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,421 to 5,440 of 14,718

JunkosBoobies

Vance "Alright,Guy...So my Boat has a Tracking Device on it,And I was close to Marina City,and That Device helped me get to you heroes."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

(dinners over) - vipers voice: hmm it sounds like hes telling you guys less than there really is to the purpose of this meeting.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Such a long story, whatever, well you said you wanted to battle evil, well i'm not sure you can follow us, because you're apart of the police, don't you have to go check with them first or something?", ???????"I could have destroyed them all if I had that jewel..........I must wait, it'll all be worth it, i'll make this so called Guy my meal in no time"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "I feel something dark. It's nearby, but hiding."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

???????"What the.........looks like that person is on to me, but he'll never stop me though" then the thing fades away, so Daniel can't feel it anymore.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

vipers voice: hehehehe, wonder what that couldve been. anyway guys, shouldnt you be preparing for whats coming?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Betelgroose

Phoenix - I think this is the longest it's ever been where something hasn't tried to kill us.

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What do you mean, what's coming up, I bet it'll try and kill us"

randomlypikachu

slicer: your right jumps in and slams a blade into the sheldons back im slicer we've met once if i remember right but this time i can give an official introduction. i am the lavender archknight that is responsible for every lavenders knowledge of blade combat. im mostly incharge of average soldiers.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then takes out his sword and swinged at Slicer, knocking him off of his back and also his sword, Guy"Oh course", Pete"I'm just gonna leave you kids here to deal with this person, I have Pokemon that can fight, but against a person like that, no thanks"

Betelgroose

Phoenix hooks slicer in the back with Sickle and pulls him towards himself to finish him off

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

randomlypikachu

slicer: the sword floats back into his hands which he then uses to slice sheldons arm off while managing to dodge the sickle attack - vipers voice: this guys weaker than lola, if you cant capture him as a hostage then i hope you realize theres no chance of you saving this world.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Ahhhhhhhhh, my arm, you're gonna pay for this!" Sheldon then grabbed Slicers sword and stabbed him in the leg, then he grabbed Slicer, threw him onto the ground, holding on to him, *Sheldon"I hope there's a power you can use to grow back my arm" Guy"Ouch, that's gonna hurt, but luckily that's not the arm that Sheldon uses to fight with"

randomlypikachu

slicer: a blade shoots out of his back thrusting into sheldon you bet there isnt - vipers voice: i can replace it later i suppose, now someone freeze him quickly!

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Ducklet............huh?" Ducklett".....zzzzzzzzz........" Sheldon"Ducklett, wake up and use ice beam" Ducklett"zzzzzzzz......Milotic my lo.......HUH< YEAH< I"M UP" Ducklett then used ice beam and froze Slicer.

Betelgroose

Phoenix uses wind blade. Blades made of windfire in all directions

randomlypikachu

slicer: ... im gona skin your milotic alive.... - vipers voice: take him back to your base camp now, and quickly, we need some answers and fast.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Right, everyone, let's go back to the base camp" Sheldon and the other's then return to the base camp, Sheldon"Ok, start talking"

randomlypikachu

slicer: i'll never talk! vipers voice: hmph, everyone can be broken eventualy, look we already know that you guys are based in lavender town, we just need to know how to get into your kingdom. tell us that and i promise you no harm will come to you. slicer: no!

Betelgroose

Phoenix disappears into the shadows

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.