Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,361 to 5,380 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Pete"Not you, you monster, i'm talking about him, that Guy who fused with the Ducklett"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lola: blocks the javelin as some lavenders riding on the backs of fanged giant lizards begin to enter the battle kill them all, leave sheldon for me! dodges the meteors and pulls out a sickle that she begins swinging at sheldons neck

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

Dark King ".............................................................................Oh."
The Dark King Snaps his finger and The Resturant comes back

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then used air slash and broke Lola's sickle, then Sheldon used brave bird and knocked Lola back, then she fell to the ground, Sheldon took damage from recoil.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lola: Jumps up as her wolf goes starts a spin crash aimed at sheldon while shes swings around two blades, this combined with the wolfs fur which is as strong as several rare metals causes sheldons body to be completely ravaged by the attack viper wherever you are you better come out if you want this boy to live! vipers voice: forces sheldon to gain the hide of kent to protect him from severe damage. this however removes the dragon head hands of draco

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"You should be careful, or else you might lose Viper, I mean he still wants me alive and killing me won't make him go to you anytime soon."

randomlypikachu

lola: is forced to retreat for now - vipers voice: ... Removes the abilities of kent from sheldon and falls into deep sleep for the night

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, we should get some sleep I guess" Pete"Wait, I have no idea where to go, since well............uh, my house is very far away from here, well no, actually, i'm living in a apartment right now and.............yeah, I can't afford rent right now, since well, i'm working on many food recipes to become a famous chief..............oh, not a talker, well let me just say that I can work on my different kinds of food if you want, what do you say?" Manager"Eh, you might as well go, this place will most likely fail now since it's still destroyed and nobody will want to come here again, because you know, those things might attack us again, here's your final paycheck, plus a bonus to help you out with things, out of all of my chiefs, you were the best, now since you are gonna join up with them, GET OUT OF HERE, BEFORE YOU BRING MORE TROUBLE!!!!!!" Sheldon, Pete and everyone else then leaves, *Sheldon"Well Pete, follow me, we can stay here for tonight", Pete"I still can't understand you for some reason, but that's alright, now lead me somewhere to rest for tonight, i'll go get my things in my apparent when I wake up", The Masked Arrow"Oh really, you mean this stuff?" The Masked Arrow then hands Pete all of his belongings, Pete"Hey, I heard of you, you're that Masked Arrow guy, I heard you stole from the museum, what did you steal, because they reported nothing missing?" The Masked Arrow"You mean this" The Masked Arrow then holds a red jewel, The Masked Arrow"I took this from a special Confagrigus, the jewel they were displaying was a fake, but I managed to find the real one by reaching inside it's throat and..........."Pete"Please, don't tell me more..........but why do you want something like that?" The Masked Arrow"Well, legend has it that this Confagrigus ate a necromancer, who just so happened to be a king, apparently, this king was gonna be captured and be killed by a rival kingdom's warriors, they invaded and trapped the king in one of the chambers, then this Confagrigus that was hiding in the chamber appeared and offered him a better way to die, so the king just went willingly and the Confagrigus then proceeded to make him the mummy he is today............oh, about this stone, it was apparently made from the king's magic and powers..........yeah, I don't understand either, but the Confagrigus somehow kept the king preserved for all these years as a mummy for all these years, when I say the body, it looked like the person just died yesterday, but he still smelled really bad.............well, i'm off now" The Masked Arrow then runs away, Pete"..............Well, looks like we should get some rest" Sheldon then leads Pete back to the base camp and then they see Guy and Purrloin sleeping, Pete"Who's that........ actually, I don't care right now, need sleep" Sheldon then releases all of his Pokemon and then Sheldon, Pete, and all of his Pokemon then go to sleep", ???????"So he want's that jewel, well he can hold on to it when I turn him into a mummy, as for that other body it's useless now since the jewel is gone, maybe I can get my revenge tomorrow, as soon as I can get that jewel, then that's when my revenge plan will be complete, rest now thief, enjoy the fresh air you breath, the ground that you can touch, the sunshine that you can see, because soon, I shall capture you and keep your body until the end of time" The thing then hides itself, watching Guy as he sleeps.

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow may have told the story of the jewel, but the story is far from the truth of what really happen.

1341 BC, in the middle of the desert in a secret pyramid location

Soldier"Pharaoh, we are greatly out numbered, they have us surrounded, enemy soldiers so are appearing and.....ahhhhhhh" a enemy soldier had stabbed the soldier in the chest with a spear. Both sides of the soldiers were batting for a while, but it didn't last very long, eventually, the Pharaoh on the run was surrounded, with two of his own soldiers on the floor, ???????"Well now, what do we have here, looks like there's no place to run, so if you give up now, then i'll give you the choice of a fast and painless death, also you two, if you serve me from now on, you shall continue to live, or else you will die from where you are now" Both Soldiers"Yes, we will, please don't kill us!" ???????*That's very good, now take them away, first they must show their loyalty to me, by being my slaves, take them away" two enemy Soldiers then take the two away, *???????"You see, i'm truly a nice guy, but what you did, was just......how do I put it, you stole my youth.......Father", Pharaoh"Son, listen to me, it was the only way I could" ???????"I don't want to hear your excuses, soldiers, capture him" The Pharaoh then pushed back on the wall, then it made the wall spin around and then the Pharaoh ran for hours, he eventually ended up in a chamber, there was nowhere he could run or hide, he heard voices from behind the walls, so he knew it was only matter of time before they would find him, hours passed by, when suddenly, the coffin next to him started to move, Pharaoh"Huh......is somebody in there?" The Pharaoh then turned to him, and then opened it's eyes, then black arms came from the coffin, ???????"Hello there, I sense that you are on the run" Pharaoh"Huh, A Confagrigus, what is this Pokemon doing here?", Confagrigus"Well Pharaoh, I just wanted to make you an offer that not even you can say no to, what do you say?" * Pharaoh*"What do you want, can't you see i'm gonna get captured here?", Confagrigus"Well, you have this special magic, I can sense it from right here, you see this jewel I hold in my hand" Confagrigus then shows the Pharaoh the red jewel, Pharaoh what about it?", Confagrigus"Well, when I was born, this was as born as well, a special jewel that can store magic, I want to keep you alive, so this is what I want you to do, give me your power, put it into this jewel, and i'll use it's power and mine to store you, to keep you alive, so when many years pass, you will still remain, you shall rule forever, what do you say?" Pharaoh" Yes, I agree, I don't care if this is a trap, I just want to escape what I've done, please, do whatever you want to me", Confagrigus"I didn't think it would be that easy",* Pharaoh*"This power is more of a curse, here, take it" The Pharaoh then puts his hand on the jewel, it starts to glow and then Confagrigus opens himself up and the Pharaoh enters Confagrigus, Confagrigus then shuts close and traps the Pharaoh, the jewel is then place on Confagrigus head, Confagrigus"Well, I got my meal, but with this power, nothing can stop me" hours later, the Pharaohs son then appears in the chamber and see's Confagrigus, he noticed the jewel and touches it, it glows and then the son returns to the age he should be, ???????"I don't know how that worked, but i'm taking this Pokemon with me" Confagrigus"I have the powers that you want, go on, take me with you" two soldiers then take Confagrigus back with them.

1323 BC

???????"Even here, as I lie, I feel myself slipping away, everybody I once knew, they are all gone and soon, I shall be gone as well, that Confagrigus, he showed me powers, I wanted to use these powers, he let me use those powers, but still really, he was using me, he revealed to me that he was the one who ate my father, he turned him into a mummy, I don't have that much time, I slowly close my eyes, everything's dark, as soon as my eyes are fully shut, I see his eyes, but it turns out, that my eyes are still opened, that now, i'm a mummy as well, I hear sand pouring in from the walls, it looks like he'll be trapped here forever, but so will I, eventually I hear nothing, see nothing, feel nothing, this Confagrigus is not like the others, there's something different about him, but for now, he's trapped, buried in sand, we both shall be in a rest, but for him, he'll eventually wake up, as for me, i'm afraid my time is up...........Confagrigus, you will not get away with this"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina wakes up. Lucina "I wonder who will try to murder us today..."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon, Guy, Pete and the rest of their Pokemon wake up, Sheldon"There is always something or someone trying to kill us, I winder who will be next?"

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "Lavender, winds of fate, dark warriors, ice orcs. Take your pick."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Eh, hopefully something new, we always seem to run into them anyway.............huh, who's that man over there?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Where? I don't see anybody."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I think he's talking about the chief from yesterday, he followed me back to the base camp"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Oh. Guy, that's Pete. He was a chef but his restaurant was destroyed."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Oh, well nice to meet you Pete, sorry about what happened to the restaurant you cooked for" Pete"It's no problem, i'll travel around for a while with you guys until I can become a famous chief, or something like that?", ???????"Oh, so he's awake, once he's alone, then that's when i'll get my revenge"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "If you want to be a chef, why are you travelling with a band of heroes?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Pete"Well, I guess I don't wan't to travel alone I guess..........not anymore, that's what I mean, besides, your adventurers, so you'll travel around to many different places, so that'll mean that you'll encounter many different kinds of foods, recipes and ingredients" Sheldon"Well, maybe he can stay with us for a while, he seemed to know how to battle with his Snubbull, also the Masked Arrow for some reason packed his things from his apartment, he was gonna get kicked out the next day anyway, I wonder if he has more Pokemon"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.